DOA6 Hair Thread

candynarwhal

Is it just me, or have they finally added some volume to everyone's hair? At least, to the long hairstyles...

They're still missing length, but I could swear I'm seeing strands that weren't there before. o_O

uwu

This thread is probably dead but I wanted to take pics of all the long loose hair to compare them and see which was best xD

View attachment 28084
I think Helena has the best out of everyone still, it's perfectly thick and nicely laid although it's shorter than her ponytail. It seems papery and laminated at times tho.

View attachment 28085
Nyo has the second best(Its bias from me since she has a hime cut xD), it's the longest and the most accurate length in comparison to how the other girls change length when their hair is untied. It looks great behind her back and shoulders

View attachment 28089
Way better than DOA5, it's not too thick but not too thin either, it's honestly really nice paired with her hime sidelocks, it could have been slightly thicker tho. It looks great behind her back and over a shoulder but not so great when it's fully over them.

View attachment 28086
Is basically Kasumi's hair model in blonde so it's eh, especially since its 1/2 the length of her twirled up twintails which would be about knee length if worn down. It's nice visually when she leans over and it drapes behind her back.

View attachment 28087
Pretty ok volume and length wise. It doesn't look really good over her shoulders and seems thin at times

View attachment 28088
Decent like Honoka's, although the length has no direction stylishly unless it's over her shoulders draping which is when it looks best imo.

View attachment 28090
One of the worst imo, in comparison to DOA5 I feel like her hair lost a bit of volume and thickness towards the ends, and it seems a bit gimped lengthwise, so it loses direction.

View attachment 28091
Has length, but the ends are super thin, which makes sense since it was quick DOA5LR DLC hair but still somewhat eh. It's more stunning when her hair is seen from the front. Looking at it closer, it looks like they used Kokoro's base hair model and just recolored it Christie's natural hair color.

View attachment 28092
Same issue as Christie, quantity over quality. Her hair would be so much better if it had a volume fill in, but then again her hair wasn't my fave in DOA5LR, her sidelocks are great tho, I love the asymmetrical look.

View attachment 28093
Good length and volume, although his hair does seem papery compared to the girls, plus it's 1/3 of the length of when it's tied back

some from earlier in this thread to compare
edit: they kinda just look the same 2 me
editedit: I will say though I was playing rachel yesterday with her hair down and I noticed the movement of her hair was really good and it looked nice and clean, her, leifang and hitomi have some of the cleanest looking hair imo

Last edited:

Leclair

I see sumn
EF684630-C7D3-458D-842C-B126FFFF29F9.jpeg

Leifasumi

So the only way to get Leifang and Tina's other hairstyles is to buy their workout costumes DLC? Can't believe Kasumi's low ponytail is wiped form existence

Jadeinchains

Just a reminder that Kasumi used to have inches:(

Her shit used to be so long and perfect....

Did it not get some length/thickness back in doa6? Or am I imagining that lol. I felt like I saw some posts of people comparing the hair after one of the patches or something? Maybe not though.

Oh also.. :p I saw that Lisa shade on twitter lmao, the bald girl putting her hair into a ponytail as Lisa's new hairstyle! XD

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD