DOA6 Hair Thread

inochinagi

Standard Donor
I have a humble request to anyone with the PS4 version: Can you please post a screenshot of how Tina's brunette hair looks in wardrobe? I'd never want anyone to pay for this crap, but just the preview in wardrobe would be fine, any costume. Being a lowly Xbox-using pleb, I can't even see how it would look...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I have a humble request to anyone with the PS4 version: Can you please post a screenshot of how Tina's brunette hair looks in wardrobe? I'd never want anyone to pay for this crap, but just the preview in wardrobe would be fine, any costume. Being a lowly Xbox-using pleb, I can't even see how it would look...

49584550257_768cb3066c_b.jpg

inochinagi

Standard Donor
I like her both ways, honestly. I've just always wanted the option to chose, but not like this.

WHAT I REALLY WANT BACK ARE THOSE BLUE DWA OUTFITS DAMMIT

hell, I even made myself a blue t-shirt that says DWA to wear to DoA5 tournaments where I always picked that outfit

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The preset selection of hair colors is imo pretty bad anyway. Lots of really garish neon colors. There's no proper light blond, like Marie Rose's, just that pee yellow of Helena's and Eliot's hair.
@KwonJigglypuff, all your hopes of Helena in a nice, natural blond shade are smashed to bits and pieces. u__U

No options for Rig by the way. :(

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ayane's DLC "ponytail" is something else. That quality...
Well tbf it's been that way in LR Too, I remember back when the pack first came out and there were quite a few complaints that it was just her short hair with a long extension added xD I don't mind tho since I have ape key fetish for hairstyles that are short in the front but long in the back/have a long section

KwonJigglypuff

Honestly I don't see what wrong with her ponytail. It moves a lot and it's thin, but it's way better than Helena's.

At least she has a new hair option (I mean you can use it for any costume right ?)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Honestly I don't see what wrong with her ponytail. It moves a lot and it's thin, but it's way better than Helena's.

At least she has a new hair option (I mean you can use it for any costume right ?)
No it's restricted to her gust dlc like the other girls but it makes sense since its a collab too

KwonJigglypuff

No it's restricted to her gust dlc like the other girls but it makes sense since its a collab too

Does not make sense to me since :
- I've seen plenty of games giving you the opportunity to use "collab hair xxx" to customize your character
- Gust belongs to Koei, who keeps TN on a leash, so why not allowing us to freely us it, especially when the price is 1€/$ higher... "because it is a collab" (hahaha ???)

But of course it's not a surprise :)

Cabecote

Hey, I know that the last update had a message about DLC interchangeable hairstyles (just didn't understand which), are the "Sundress DLC" hairstyles available in base costumes (i.e Honoka flower-sidetail)?
Still salty that they still don't let us choose Leifang's odango and Lisa's masks (besides her Deluxe one) on other costumes :rolleyes:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD