DOA6 Hair Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This is the first time I see Hitomi in twin low braided pigtails. Why did they not show this in 6 or even 5 LR? She looks way better than that bob they gave her.
I think it's them not having time to do it since her Twintails have a slightly lower quality and her Twintails have a unique physic movement I couldn't do in DOA6 xD basically somewhat laziness on their part xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Gonna need a bit more fine tuning to get an accurate head placement but I wanted a pinned up hairstyle for Lisa since I've seen plenty of longer hair mods for her but none in a style that screamed scientist xD

20220502225553_1.jpg

20220502225428_1.jpg

Just need a slight base raise and adjustment of the baby hairstyle and it'll be ready for Thursday drop

Final version:

Picsart_22-05-04_23-58-51-336.jpg

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I LOVE Eliot's hair. :p I also went back and somehow missed Helena's. That one is my favorite so far. Your hair styling has come a long way.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I LOVE Eliot's hair. :p I also went back and somehow missed Helena's. That one is my favorite so far. Your hair styling has come a long way.
Thank you xD it's definitely exciting seeing the jump in what I was doing since I started more with DOA based stuff and now I can kinda branch out and do other hair types xD

I'm working with Sayuri from VV's hair atm so hopefully if it turns out clean we can have some loose wavy hair for Leifang and some other girls ^.^

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not for Kula(it's meant for Leifang) but I'm gonna use Sayuri's wavy hair as a new style^.^

20220618014154_1.jpg

20220618014302_1.jpg

20220618014247_1.jpg

20220618014237_1.jpg

I just need to give it a name tho, torn between motherly waves(since waves and mothers are generally healthy and flourishing) or maybe wavy tresses or warmth since most nurses are caring and nothing but loving to their patients

Final version:

Picsart_22-06-21_21-09-21-579.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD