Costume DOA6 LR & Legacy Costume/Hair Port and Revival Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
My friend @mralex gifted me all of Jann Lee's TMCs from doa5 so starting more stuff for him!

doa6_jann_lee___2u_legacy_mod_no_shirt__by_apoprince_dfwdb69-pre.jpg

His ++ default and 2U Unlockable, wanted to do a shirtless version first but later today the original shirt will be included and his headband too!^.^

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Any chance you could make the Kasumi Halloween costume from 5LR? Big fan of this one. Tried to mod it myself but the skirt is too tricky to work with. Thx!
Yeah I should be able to! :-D

Also latest Nyo Port mod, it was planned for Tamaki but I decided to stick with with Nyo to spite Ulthimas since hes always been rude about my mod work but i did this since it was his fave Nyo costume and he won't be able to use it since I blocked him on DA xD

doa6_nyo_snow_white_lr_halloween_physics__by_apoprince_dfx8old-pre.jpg

bruceeeeee

Also latest Nyo Port mod, it was planned for Tamaki but I decided to stick with with Nyo to spite Ulthimas since hes always been rude about my mod work but i did this since it was his fave Nyo costume and he won't be able to use it since I blocked him on DA xD

Amazing, looking forward to it!

TPosePhobia

underrated nyotengu outfit! good job dude!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Brought in Christie's DOA4 3P outfit, the leather and crop top, @Awesmic asked me to bring it in for him! More girls and a minor update to the body mesh to shave down any unseen parts. Will also adapt for Tamaki and girls of her size too.

doa6_christie_doa4_serpentine_crop_and_leather_v1__by_apoprince_dfxxwut-pre.jpg

Halloween Kokoro to be released soon too:

also WIP of Eliots LR designer Underwear(cant currently port the actual costume in since there's no transparent textures Eliot has in his costumes atm. Let the record show Eliot has very little cake xD:

Picsart_23-05-24_17-16-25-962.jpg

Then Ayane's 2U Camo skirt and bustier top, just have to fit the panties better:

Picsart_23-05-24_17-14-51-108.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wow so amazing! Will you release it by any chance?
Its already released, I'll add two starter recolors for it tomorrow and I'll also add the crown as a separate hairstyle too since I prefer Headwear specific to a costume be universal. It's on my Deviant Art :-D

bruceeeeee

Its already released, I'll add two starter recolors for it tomorrow and I'll also add the crown as a separate hairstyle too since I prefer Headwear specific to a costume be universal. It's on my Deviant Art :-D
Excellent job and great work! Finally can see this costume in the game. Waiting for years haha.

Quick question on this, is this mod compatible with g1m_Import tool? I tried to slightly modify some of the mesh, but everytime I reimport mesh into the g1m file, it cannot display in the game. The tool didn't work even if I just export and import without any modification.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Excellent job and great work! Finally can see this costume in the game. Waiting for years haha.

Quick question on this, is this mod compatible with g1m_Import tool? I tried to slightly modify some of the mesh, but everytime I reimport mesh into the g1m file, it cannot display in the game. The tool didn't work even if I just export and import without any modification.
What were you trying to modify? I wouldn't recommend that since the mod I did for the costume is fitted as well as possible so any mesh changes may cause minor issues

If you do modify the g1m you'll need a fresh g1m file, it'll always never display in game if you try to use a g1m that's already been modified

bruceeeeee

What were you trying to modify? I wouldn't recommend that since the mod I did for the costume is fitted as well as possible so any mesh changes may cause minor issues

If you do modify the g1m you'll need a fresh g1m file, it'll always never display in game if you try to use a g1m that's already been modified
Oh the current clothes fit perfectly with the body, I just would like to learn how you set up the mesh and vertex group in blender, so play a little with it and indeed it never display haha.

Very helpful suggestions! For the fresh g1m, do you refer to the original g1m from rdbtool, in this case it will be kas_cos_007.g1m?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Oh the current clothes fit perfectly with the body, I just would like to learn how you set up the mesh and vertex group in blender, so play a little with it and indeed it never display haha.

Very helpful suggestions! For the fresh g1m, do you refer to the original g1m from rdbtool, in this case it will be kas_cos_007.g1m?
Yeah, never use a modded g1m except for just to look at it in blender since once it's been modded and exported, it's "tainted". And yeah that's the one you'll need :-D

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Latest revival additions:

Ayane Faneto 2U camo and Bustier
ayane_2u_faneto_camo_and_bustier_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dfznfnw-350t-2x.jpg

Tamaki Strawberry Bikini from DOA5 Kokoro
tamaki_strawberry_tshirt_and_bikini_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dfznfz3-350t-2x.jpg

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
I have a modded costume thats toggable on Kasumi's deluxe costume. However when I use the modded costume online it still has her red face covering, is there anyway to remove that for online play? Offline it's fine.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I have a modded costume thats toggable on Kasumi's deluxe costume. However when I use the modded costume online it still has her red face covering, is there anyway to remove that for online play? Offline it's fine.
In the mod.ini folder there should be a section that has a SLOT and WORK for the face section(my mods for Kasumi in that slot have it), the WORL should have KAS_FACE_001 since that's Kasumi's default face, KAS_FACE_008 is the mask face

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
In the mod.ini folder there should be a section that has a SLOT and WORK for the face section(my mods for Kasumi in that slot have it), the WORL should have KAS_FACE_001 since that's Kasumi's default face, KAS_FACE_008 is the mask face
O9vcEbD.png

Online:

g69WDjE.png

Offline:

uGvgORH.png

So what gives? Is there something I can edit so I can play her without the mask?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
O9vcEbD.png

Online:

g69WDjE.png

Offline:

uGvgORH.png

So what gives? Is there something I can edit so I can play her without the mask?
It's probably something to do with online, when people ask me if certain mods work online I never really understand since I make the mods and just assume that they use the method they use to make them work online but from what I can tell it's hit or miss

I just say assign the slot to another costume slot that doesn't use the mask like maybe her ninja dress one or something with an easy slot to swap to

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some new releases:

doa6_ultimate_sexy_racing_queen_pack_physics__by_apoprince_dg06w5c-pre.jpg

Sarah's Ultimate Sexy Racing Outfit for all the smaller sized girls. Tamaki has yellow nails with hers. Someone asked me to do a paid mod to add the other girls who are Helena sized so I'll do that and add the other recolor of red from Christie. Has physics and the lower portion of the body is a merge from DOA5U. I made a go to texture map so I can finally map all the girls more easily if I decided to use the doa5 body for the easier heeled arch sculpt

doa6_kasumi_velvet_time_rose_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dfy4e1i-pre.jpg

Velvet time Rose robe from Venus Vacation for Kasumi. Physics and has transparency and the outfit uses the lower portion from VV.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD