Costume DOA6 LR & Legacy Costume/Hair Port and Revival Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How do you do this?
Manually remove the text in the mod.ini and change it to something else. KAS_COS_001 is her ninja dress, COS_003 is her kimono, COS_030 is her bikini, etc. You'll have to look at the text in game when selecting the costume to know which costume is assigned what code.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Manually remove the text in the mod.ini and change it to something else. KAS_COS_001 is her ninja dress, COS_003 is her kimono, COS_030 is her bikini, etc. You'll have to look at the text in game when selecting the costume to know which costume is assigned what code.
I've tried that but still doesn't work. Do I have to modify these files too?

aVSgohX.png

l8GkCdI.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I've tried that but still doesn't work. Do I have to modify these files too?

aVSgohX.png

l8GkCdI.png
No:

O9vcEbD.png

Online:

g69WDjE.png

Offline:

uGvgORH.png

So what gives? Is there something I can edit so I can play her without the mask?
Under slot, add work = KAS_COS_007. Change the slot to whichever costume slot you want. Work must be the costume file g1m that's modified, the slot can be whatever costume slot you want to assign it to

Don't change any of the file names in the material folder or character folder, if you do that's gonna mess up the mod textures

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
No:

Under slot, add work = KAS_COS_007. Change the slot to whichever costume slot you want. Work must be the costume file g1m that's modified, the slot can be whatever costume slot you want to assign it to

Don't change any of the file names in the material folder or character folder, if you do that's gonna mess up the mod textures
Ok so I just tried this.

I was able to change whatever slot I wanted, like her default of KAS_COS_004 or KAS_COS_102. I can see the change on the character select screen, but as soon as I load into the game with another opponent it reverts back to the default outfit of KAS_COS_004 or the sexy bunny outfit of KAS_COS_102.

I feel like I'm so close to getting this to work but I'm missing a string or something somewhere in the ini file.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Recent drops:

Christie DOA3 Default​
doa6_christie_doa3_leather_assassin_suit_physics__by_apoprince_dg0xfsy-pre.jpg

Falcom Mashup Nyo as Reah​
doa6_falcom_mashup_nyo_physics__by_apoprince_dg1879x-pre.jpg

Nyo 5U design Halloween costume​
doa6_nyo_5u_halloween_physics_v1_by_apoprince_dg18700-350t-2x.jpg

Vol. 2 Ultimate Sexy​
5u_ultimate_sexy_racer_vol_2_heels_and_physics__by_apoprince_dg0usij-350t-2x.jpg

• Star
Reactions: Rob

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
New Legacy drops:

Rachel's original school outfit from DOA5U!
doa6_rachel_lab_outfit_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dg1t78d-pre.jpg

Kasumi's variant of the DOA1 training suit with the visor:
kasumi_doa1_training_suit_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dg1wlh3-pre.jpg

And finally a small Attack on Titan pack for all the slim sized girls in DOA6, this was one of my paid commissions:
doa6_attack_on_titan_pack_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dg213v7-pre.jpg

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Hello KL, there's a bug with the Kasumi race queen costume with heels. Only one of her boobs bounces lol.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hello KL, there's a bug with the Kasumi race queen costume with heels. Only one of her boobs bounces lol.

ezgif-2-74341aecc0.gif
I don't see a pic, it says 404 image not found.

And it's not a bug, for whatever reason Tamaki's rigged model I use to add physics to the costume(High society) seems to favor one boob bouncing more than the other at specific times in battle but both are rigged to move, one just seems to move more but since Tamaki's high society costume uses a bra for its physics motion and the costume is buttoned up, I'm guessing Tamaki's physics go off that and how she places her arms during her idle stance, but since Kasumi's stance is more mobile it'll look more like one is moving which it likely is, but unless I find another model to go by there's nothing much to do although it's not really noticeable unless you're staring the full time

It's why I prefer using Kasumi's own slot but when I make multiple costume mods I use Tamaki's for ease since it takes too much time having to use each girls own mesh when Tamaki basically uses the same as 3/4 of the other girls

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some recent stuff:

Laurel Makeup from Ayane's Venus Vacation Birthday event for all the girls that share Ayane's body mesh size
doa6_makeup_laurel_pack_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dg5087v-414w-2x.jpg

Rachel's Ninja DLC from LR
doa6_rachel_ninja_dress_v1_physics__by_apoprince_dg2mgap-414w-2x.jpg

Marie Rose's Maine Coon Hot Getaway DLC
doa6_marie_rose_lr_hot_getaway_swimsuit_v1_by_apoprince_dg2ek9v-414w-2x.jpg

Kokoro's Fighter Force DLC
doa6_fighter_force_kokoro_physics__by_apoprince_dg248y6-414w-2x.jpg

• Star
Reactions: Rob

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some recent drops, although more palette swap based:

doa6_kasumi_immaculate_white_lapis_recolor_by_apoprince_dg5lfk1-414w-2x.jpg

Kasumi Immaculate White Ninja Dress color applied to the Blue Lapis version(Puffed sleeves)

doa6_kasumi_low_ponytail_doa5__by_apoprince_dg5rusq-414w-2x.jpg

Kasumi low ponytail mod ported from DOA5LR PC from Kasumi Hubby(This was hard to find the TMCI for since he removed alot of his older mods but I found the folder from searching.)

kasumi_ragnarok_odyssey_gear_physics_v1_by_apoprince_dg5dr02-414w-2x.jpg

Kasumi Ragnarok Odyssey Free DLC from DOA5U. May redo this later since I used the DOA5 mesh for the legs but they seem to have a sort of line I don't like so I'll likely redo it and replace the legs with the DOA6 ones​

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What effects did you use to make Kasumi look so nice?
If you mean visually I just use reshade, I like MXAO and a few other shaders I combine since I prefer minimal lighting changes but I like the more defined shading from MXAO and the others I use

I also had my friends help make me a custom winged eye liner look for Kasumi too from Rowdy Reiko since I dislike lip color changes but love winged liner xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Redid my attempt at Christie's DOA4 Leather Jacket and Jeans outfit from DOA5U

doa6_christie_doa4_leather_jacket_and_jeans_v2_by_apoprince_dg7t6cy-414w-2x.jpg

This version uses a different 3rd texture map to restore the original leather shine it had in DOA5U.

I also manually adjusted the necklace and choker before I did the outfit so it could fit as well on her neck as possible with no clipping.

Also naturally, 6 months of continually modding improved my body cropping so the body parts I removed are done alot more cleanly so there's no visible gaps that the clothes don't cover. XD

DL:

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Hi KL, I have a request, would you be able to convert this costume to DOA6 pretty please? :)

p5NWnuM.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hi KL, I have a request, would you be able to convert this costume to DOA6 pretty please? :)

p5NWnuM.png
since I had an experience with someone who requested 3 costumes I ported for a price 2 months ago and they never paid me what they owed me, I'm kinda unwilling to do requests since I've had my fill of doing stuff without compensation, but I can do it as a freebie if I can find the xps for it since it doesn't seem to be much work compared to the Nyo costumes I ported!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD