DOA6 meter is easy to fix.

human013

Yes but DOA can't be exactly the same forever cause what's the point to make "a new" game then ?
DOA already changed when DOA5 released so what you said does not apply.
DOA needs to evolve or change a little bit, and kids love Super Moves in 2020 lol.
It changed and no one liked it. Btw there were super moves in DOA5 too.

I do not know why you like meter so much or think it is necessary for DOA but it isn't and it shows in DOA6. There was nothing else to do with meter so they just tacked break holds and supers to it. Then they just tacked side step to it instead of fixing the issue. Just get rid of it instead of trying to find uses for it. Just because you can do something does not mean you should.
People act like DOA was always a very serious competiv and hardcore fighting game since 5LR... Like it's Virtua Fighter or The King of Fighters, it has never been the case.
I don't know how this relates to anything at all. Just because you don't play DOA competitively or understand it, that makes it ok for TN to add shit mechanics to DOA? And it's fine because DOA is not ViRtUa FiGhTeR and KiNg Of FiGhTeRs???:rolleyes: That has got to be one of the dumbest reason I've ever seen. You can't just keep hiding behind the reputation of other games to support your claims about DOA. Start making some sense please.

Napoleon

DOA already changed when DOA5 released so what you said does not apply.

It changed and no one liked it. Btw there were super moves in DOA5 too.

I do not know why you like meter so much or think it is necessary for DOA but it isn't and it shows in DOA6. There was nothing else to do with meter so they just tacked break holds and supers to it. Then they just tacked side step to it instead of fixing the issue. Just get rid of it instead of trying to find uses for it. Just because you can do something does not mean you should.

I don't know how this relates to anything at all. Just because you don't play DOA competitively or understand it, that makes it ok for TN to add shit mechanics to DOA? And it's fine because DOA is not ViRtUa FiGhTeR and KiNg Of FiGhTeRs???:rolleyes: That has got to be one of the dumbest reason I've ever seen. You can't just keep hiding behind the reputation of other games to support your claims about DOA. Start making some sense please.

Holy shit this guy is an epop wannabe !

Why you attack me ? Give some examples and just argue about the game instead of attacking me please.

How i fuckin hate this kind of shity humans who put words on your mouth.

You talk about the competive scene of DOA with an already dead online with not even 1 year, and a game that usualy never make EVO what ?

I played DOA you was not even born ! You open your mouth while you was kinda saying on another topic that Itagaki was nobody and DOA 2 3 4 were less good or overrated WHAT THE FUCK DUDE ????

Virtua Fighter ? This game is still like 10 times more competitive today in Asia than DOA without having a new game for 10 years...

AND WHERE DID I SAY "I LIKE METER" ???????????????

I will block you if i can, i can't stand stupid humans who think they are so smart with an awful brain, holy shit your brain is garbage.

Fuckin beef whore, i don't have time for trash people...

Don't talk to me anymore cancer, never.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Holy shit this guy is an epop wannabe !

Why you attack me ? Give some examples and just argue about the game instead of attacking me please.

How i fuckin hate this kind of shity humans who put words on your mouth.

You talk about the competive scene of DOA with an already dead online with not even 1 year, and a game that usualy never make EVO what ?

I played DOA you was not even born ! You open your mouth while you was kinda saying on another topic that Itagaki was nobody and DOA 2 3 4 were less good or overrated WHAT THE FUCK DUDE ????

Virtua Fighter ? This game is still like 10 times more competitive today in Asia than DOA without having a new game for 10 years...

AND WHERE DID I SAY "I LIKE METER" ???????????????

I will block you if i can, i can't stand stupid humans who think they are so smart with an awful brain, holy shit your brain is garbage.

Fuckin beef whore, i don't have time for trash people...

Don't talk to me anymore cancer, never.
He isn’t even attacking you, the only one thats attacking people here is you, calling them “cancer” , etc. You really need to get yourself checked because the way you behave truly is abnormal and doesn’t really add anything valuable to the community. You’re a grown ass person writing an entire paragraph full of insults. I don’t necessarily like the guy either, but pipe the fuck down.

You obviously like the meter, otherwise you wouldn’t try to defend the meter system. You don’t always have to flat out say you like or dislike something. People can think for themselves and can clearly see that.

Last edited:

Napoleon

Onryoki

Your troll pictures add nothing either "to the community" (yeah right, only the two same clowns on a dead forum).

And to those crying and who think they will transform DOA6 (system and gameplay) in DOA5LR, print that in your skull : "IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN".

Dead or Alive 6 will stay the way it is for the most part and 90% of the cases.

That type of shit already happened to A LOT of video games franchises . So or you deal with it or you just move on, and pray for better in the future.

WE ALL KNOW DOA WAS BETTER BEFORE, BUT DOA6 WILL NOT BE DOA5LR, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Also blocked, i said i have no time for stupid people.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Your troll pictures add nothing either "to the community" (yeah right, only the two same clowns on a dead forum).

And to those crying and who think they will transform DOA6 (system and gameplay) in DOA5LR, print that in your skull : "IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN".

Dead or Alive 6 will stay the way it is for the most part and 90% of the cases.

That type of shit already happened to A LOT of video games franchises . So or you deal with it or you just move on, and pray for better in the future.

WE ALL KNOW DOA WAS BETTER BEFORE, BUT DOA6 WILL NOT BE DOA5LR, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

Also blocked, i said i have no time for stupid people.
Damn, did his message trigger your PTSD that Pearl Harbor left behind? Lmao!!!

My “troll” picture doesn’t need to add anything to the community, it’s a personal profile picture. If I wanted to use a picture of a troll I’d use your face. In this thread everybody can share their own opinions, but as soon as someone shares their opinions and you don’t like them, you feel the need to attack people. If this forum is so dead, why are you here? You might as well leave lmao.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I’m scarred from hearing the word meter one too many times. A lot of people are going off the deep end (myself included) but Napoleon makes me feel a little bit better about myself so he can stay. Hopefully I don’t get blocked so I continue to be entertained.

human013

KOF and VF are dead too btw, Also how long did KOF14 stay alive? And, EVO does not determine if a game is competitive.

I know the DOA crowd can't stand people with different opinions, but you're on another level. Calm down. Just because you believe something is true does not mean it is factually true. It's fine to not agree. Just have a better reason. A reason that makes sense.
You literally embody the mindset of the DOA community but just turned up a notch. You make a statement-> someone counters it with evidence-> you deny it-> more evidence is thrown at you-> you never answer or address the issue anymore and go off on a tangent.

Remember this?
Screenshot (87).png

Examples were given but were not addressed.

What you're doing isn't new. Just like when people here were bashing DOA's roster diversity because only 2 out of 30+ characters in DOA were of color but praised SC and SamSho. Then when they were asked to count the people of color in SC and SamSho, numbers didn't matter anymore and they went off on a tangent to avoid it. I wonder why they avoided it? Could it be because it would go against their entire argument? Got to back up your arguments with more than just feelings and whatever imagination you created in your head.

I get that that is just how we DOA people roll but you took it up a notch in a bad way.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD