Europa Players

Princess Kasumi

I wanted to create this since it is so difficult to find lobbies with people from Europa

I dont want to spend 30mins in ranked match just to find someone in ranked from Europa

I still have core fighter version, there is no reason to buy doa5u since doa is so underrated in Europa

they should lower the price in Europa to bring people from eu

this game is so popular in japan, the other asian country i've seen so far is china.
and then America.

I dont have to wait less than 1min to find someone in ranked in ttt2.
ttt2 is more popular in eu

the only players i have seen playing doa5u is from germany, paris, england, italy, russia.

if anyone on here is from eu please hit me up! XD

Zoruto

I am on EU as well, I'd be more than happy to play some games with you. I am very rusty and need a sparring partner :p My PSN is Zorutor I will add you. Probably can't play today but I can get some games in tomorrow afternoon.

Pokerking87

the only players i have seen playing doa5u is from germany, paris, england, italy, russia.

There a lot spanish player, some greece, belgium, netherlands, poland. But true the most frenchmans sadly.
Well the question is how many ppl play Ultimate when GTA V appears next week or when the PS4 comes out. I fear that game is soon finished in europe.

EvilJun

there's like nobody playing in europe, everytime I search for lobbies its either USA or Asia :(.

add me if you guys are up for some matches.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Europa? EuroPA? Ok :p
I was always thought it was Europe but I guess I was wrong LOL
"EuroPA" xD

Wow, what a dumb comment... >.> Only your ignorance of other languages and history is laughable here. In several European countries "Europe" is called "Europa". The continent was named after this lady: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)

So, the thread OP did make a little mistake. Now, let's see how many mistakes you would make in a non English forum! :)

AkaShocka

Wow, what a dumb comment... >.> Only your ignorance of other languages and history is laughable here. In several European countries "Europe" is called "Europa". The continent was named after this lady: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)

So, the thread OP did make a little mistake. Now, let's see how many mistakes you would make in a non English forum! :)
Lol. I find it funny that you got all types of educational. I was only kidding. I have four friends that say Europa. I tease them each time. No biggie. But I guess you won't understand. I also put "LOL" and "xD" which means I was kidding. But hey, I don't loose too much sleep with what other people think. You can think whatever but I was just teasing like always. See ya buddy! AND on the other hand, I don't originally speak English, I speak Spanish, and guess what? Spanish says it as "Europa" as well :). But honestly I say Europe though. #TheSaltIsReal.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I'm in UK(which is a part of EU), I don't have Core Fighters yet but feel free to add my PSN when I do though haha
I mainly play Xbox so I may not be on much but I get occasions when I can play PS3

<--- it's just over here under my Gamertag (spoiler it's the same as my user name ;) )

Crext

Standard Donor
Ye, I've noticed a lot of French myself.

Personally I'm Scandinavian design, so I'll stick to English. PSN.

Crext

Standard Donor
I never saw you playing in vanilla or now in ultimate. And here on PSN EU nearly everyone knows me.

Well, I use the Crext tag for training, learning new characters and casual play, I keep my "competitive" ID secret.

I started using this ID late in DOA5 though, and only had right under 1000 matches on it or something.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Greetings, I also live in Germany.
Please feel free to add me on PSN.
PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
I am still in the process of learning this cool game.

Infamous Geezer

Hi folks I`ve just signed up. If you`d like to add me feel free. I only have DOA5 Ultimate for the Xbox 360

Gamertag: Infamous Geezer
Main Characters: Akira, Pai and Sarah atm

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD