Examining DOA7 Hiroaki Morita Tweets Legitimacy

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
But they never ditched the fans though. They did what every other game company would do, they tried something new and it paid off.

Not sure why anyone thought they'd only make DOA lol. It's a game company.

Last edited:

Raansu

BuT wHaT aBoUt mEh DoA6++ uLtImAtE???

If it fixed a lot of problems I honestly wouldn't mind a DoA6U. I think at the base level DoA6 has a lot of potential. I don't care for the meter and the ground game is atrocious, but I absolutely love the stun system changes because it aligns closer to older DoA's. The only real problem with it is too many things stun in NH where as older DoA's it was kinda difficult to get a good stun in (where as doa4 and 5 stuns were excessive and needed a crazy strong stagger system to "balance" it).

That said, I want other overhauls like a real free step system and side steps similar to VF with limited retracking strings. I'd also like to see throw breaks for all throws in neutral and a strike punishment system among other things, so a doa7 would make more sense than a doa6+ or ultimate or whatever.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
I'd like a DOA6 ++/Ultimate/Complete or whatever from a humbled and more listening KT, if that's even possible, but yeah, desperately begging or threatening for anything never looks good, if that's what some people are doing... (twitter? what's twitter...?).

Just fix up the gameplay and add in better stages, maybe more classics, and DOA++'s soundtrack, throw in all the released DLC and let us pay once. Just keep development simple and FOCUS on basic essential stuff like the old days, forget new DLC entirely for once (and I'm not someone who hates the concept of DLC even as long as it's done right, but if DOA needs a break from anything, it's that.. just do patches if necessary). Even just adding rollback is always a crowd pleaser too.

Last edited:

legibifou

This interview is very interesting and it's probably the best news I read for a long time.

"Those are both [outsourcing a new game or maybe to a younger team internally] very, very reasonable ideas for potentially a sequel in any series, not just Ninja Gaiden."

It gives me some strong hopes to see a new DOA coming someday. I really think that DOA needs to be developed by a new team, somenone who understand the core of these games. I guess it can be a good idea for Team ninja to entrust the licence to someone else if they are not able to put love in DOA games.

These two quotes are also very encouraging:
"We’re so happy that people are big fans of our existing series, and so there is that feeling of wanting to create a new entry in those series."
"We’re really happy there are so many fans, and we want to make a new title for those existing series."

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
This interview is very interesting and it's probably the best news I read for a long time.

"Those are both [outsourcing a new game or maybe to a younger team internally] very, very reasonable ideas for potentially a sequel in any series, not just Ninja Gaiden."

It gives me some strong hopes to see a new DOA coming someday. I really think that DOA needs to be developed by a new team, somenone who understand the core of these games. I guess it can be a good idea for Team ninja to entrust the licence to someone else if they are not able to put love in DOA games.

These two quotes are also very encouraging:
"We’re so happy that people are big fans of our existing series, and so there is that feeling of wanting to create a new entry in those series."
"We’re really happy there are so many fans, and we want to make a new title for those existing series."

Yeah, I'm working on a story now for the importance of those quotes.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Fa1e3xiaAAEzudP

This is a puzzle by the leaker. Can you solve it?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD