Famitsu: Ein and Jacky (VF) enter DOA5U with New (Returning) Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Damn it, another character who's superior than most of the DOA cast, which is so what annoying but shit my main character is coming back!!! Hell yeah! :eek: :)

Chaos

We got Ein back. Now we can finally focus on bitching about the stun system, sidesteps, stages being too sqaure and the rest of the important shit. Go!
Yup, It's time for TN to change the core mechanics back to DOA3.1 style and we don't need another sqaure shape stage.

synce

Wouldn't it be easier and more intelligent to just... go play VF¿

With who? It's even deader than DOA

Seriously though you have to give TN credit, I don't think they could've trolled any harder than this.

Even though no one uses the VF characters online they skip half a dozen possible DOA/NG characters and add Jacky

And Ein? We've already seen his face, they could've saved him for last (and probably did). It's tough to be optimistic about Tengu or Rachel or really anyone interesting now.

Koompbala

Because we totally need more VF characters...ESPECIALLY ONE WITH A FUCKING AUTO PARRY. If you're gonna keep adding VF characters then just get it over with and make it a Vs. game....fuck.

I like him I don't care, but I really hope they dont carry over his Inashi. I see that being really good in DoA.

TRI Mike

Removing the DOA system in favor of Virtua's one might most likely make the game lose that flash you like so much about our game. Besides, there's no way what you suggested is happening.

Chaos

I like him I don't care, but I really hope they dont carry over his Inashi. I see that being really good in DoA.
Yeah if he's going to have that auto parry than get ready to expect people calling him "cheap or "broking" lol. XD

synce

I think tomorrow's trailer may be telling... there might be a pattern here, like focusing on brand new characrer then teasing an old one.

Momiji..Leon
Jacky..Ein
Rachel..Tengu

I just know Rachel sure as fuck got a lot more requests than Jacky so he better not be the last one :)

Koompbala

Yeah if he's going to have that auto parry than get ready to expect people calling him "cheap or "broking" lol. XD

Yeah see it happening though. TN's philosophy has been to keep VF characters as is. His inashi probably will stay and yeah that cheap thing. You think Alpha got hate I bet that Inashi will set people off and they will not play you if you got a Jacky title on.

FakeSypha

Jacky is a braindead char in VF5FS. He has a tier of his own along with Akira. His dreaded flipkick on CH hurts A LOT... but what I hate the most of him is his fucking voice acting. God fucking dammit, shit will get insufferable.

Well, stopping with the unnecessary moaning I'm glad another VF char is getting in DOA5. /dealwithit

Ghosty-J

I'm honestly not surprised in the slightest Jacky gets added to the cast since a lot of people demanded for him outside of the forum. And to be honest, I'm pretty excited for Jacky. Besides, I get to play as Ein again and I get to experience the best of both worlds in that regard.

I can agree, however, that the character slot and development resources could have gone into a new DoA character, but I'd rather dwell on the positives and remain optimistic we get a new or returning character added to the cast. If Ein managed to make it in, I have no doubts we'll be seeing Tengu somewhere down the line. I'll start whining when there's actually something to whine about and be happy I get to access new content in the game :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD