DOA5LR Favorite Season Pass DLC Pack

Which of the season pass costume packs was your favorite?

• Marie Rose "Angelic Maid"

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Ninja Clan 1 Pack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja Clan 2 Pack

• Senran Kagura Mashup Set

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Ninja Clan 3 Pack

• DOA5LR Fighter Force Costume Pack

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • DOA5LR Deception Costume Set

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
All the costume packs for the season pass have been released. Another season pass is possibly going to be on the way, but I wanted to ask FSD which pack from the season pass is their favorite? I'd have to say that my favorite pack would be the Fighter Force pack. It was a toss up between Fighter Force and Senran Kagura Mashup, but the Fighter Force pack really won due to the effort Team Ninja put into promoting it. The trailer looked like a real superhero movie trailer and I liked many of the costumes the characters received, especially Ayane and Hayate.

SN: The Marie Rose "Angelic Maid" costume is included due to it being exclusive to the season pass (for now).

Shiranui

I would like to choose Deception, because character design of Deception is really good, and I like very much its costumes. But since textures look really awful in PS4, I'll choose Senran Kagura.

Nuke-Nin

Hated Angelic Rose, it was just another recolor, saw it used in actual gameplay and I fell in love with it v3v

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fighter force was my favorite, and the Deception pack was my second favorite. The ninja costumes were cool, but they got old pretty quickly, and the SK pack was great but I still haven't been able to purchase a single outfit from the pack

Kronin

It's an extremely hard choice, I like really all the packs for many reasons: the Ninja Clans packs are IMO pretty cool outfits that I'm never bored to use and all the roster (included the VF ones and Alpha-152 ended to get it), the Senran Kagura included very nice outfits, same thing for the Fighters Force where the less uniqueness was wisely compensated from TN and the outfits appeared pretty cool.

In the end I vote for the Deception Pack because I found the outfits very good despite the textures, all of them are unique, less popular characters were included, the theme used was the medieval fantasy that is one of my favourites and Ein got what I consider his best DLC outfit so far.

Brute

Standard Donor
I didn't buy any of them, so I can't say for sure.

From observation, however, the Deception Set impressed me the most.

I'm honestly surprised that people seemed to like the Senran Kagura pack, but I guess everyone has their own preferences.

LightSonic

The Deception costume set because of Nyotengu's Velguire costume and also Ein's costume which wasn't bad.

I would have liked the Fighter Force pack a bit more if Nyo's outfit allowed her to remove the mask.

RagingAvatar

Momiji got a good amount of costumes, I particularly like her Ninja one - though her Deception one is good too.. I don't know! It's hard to decide!!

Aven Kujo-Gin

I didn't buy any of them, so I can't say for sure.

From observation, however, the Deception Set impressed me the most.

I'm honestly surprised that people seemed to like the Senran Kagura pack, but I guess everyone has their own preferences.
Hey, at least the SK pack bring some diversity, and some outfits are pretty good, specially this one for Rachel.

xDevious

Standard Donor
Tough choice, mostly between the Senran Kagura, Deception and Fighter Force packs, but I voted for the Fighter Force pack.

Despite the fact that this pack didn't include a lot of characters I use, I really liked every costume included. Even though I'm still a little bit salty that Hayabusa costume did not go to Phase 4, lol.

Xhominid The Demon Within

This isn't fair at all. The Fighter Force, Senran Kagura and the Deception costumes are easily the best together on their own terms:

- The Senran Kagura costumes got a massive level of detail between each character and did just to nearly every character except for hair color on most.

- The Fighter Force is easily the best original designs TN has done lately.

- And the Deception costumes are damn good again with only Kokoro's being complete shit.

You can't really make me choose so I won't because I can't vote for more than one.

JJpalmer

Senran but im super biased towards my love for the series so itd probably be most of tina and tengus stuff

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD