Tyaren

Standard Donor
Prompto can be awesome too! :D

Prompto-s-new-design-final-fantasy-xv-37716617-245-327.gif

tumblr_nna90dsv931ur4yxvo1_400.gif

tumblr_o3j01v6A8u1v6aj9do3_540.gif

O:

Jadeinchains

So I guess Prompto is your favourite of the group? I'd say its Gladio and Prompto for me. In terms ofnjust the characters in the game I like Luna and Cindy as well. :)

I wonder where Prompto learned to use guns?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So I guess Prompto is your favourite of the group? I'd say its Gladio and Prompto for me. In terms ofnjust the characters in the game I like Luna and Cindy as well. :)

I wonder where Prompto learned to use guns?

In that last gif he lpoks like a kid at a shotting arcade game lol

Didn't you see him playing light gun shooters with Noctis in the arcade in Brotherhood? :)

How can you even have Luna and Cindy in the same sentence?! D:

One is pure and lovely...

tumblr_ncjxqjwAnS1r13r6do4_250.gif

...the other one...

tumblr_nlp7u57n441ri7rfho1_500.gif

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
As I already stated : Luna >>>>>>>>>>>> Cindy, though I like Gentiana too.
Noctis and Prompto are my two favourites among the group.

Best Prompto gif xD

You've certainly got great taste! :)

tumblr_nxtw2wnimG1snri7qo1_540.gif

Alright, that was the last gif, I promise. XD
*just sent Jade a whole load*

Jadeinchains

Didn't you see him playing light gun shooters with Noctis in the arcade in Brotherhood? :)

How can you even have Luna and Cindy in the same sentence?! D:

One is pure and lovely...

tumblr_ncjxqjwAnS1r13r6do4_250.gif

...the other one...

tumblr_nlp7u57n441ri7rfho1_500.gif

Yeah I definitely prefer Luna over Cindy and she's a lot more classy, though that might not be the best gif for Cindy! XD I have to say though I really like Cindy's accent.

I actually forgot about them playing the arcade game together but yeah Ghats probably how he learned!

ShinobiGuy

Did you start playing The Witcher 3 yet? The cities in there are amazing, right @Jadeinchainsand @ShinobiGuy? They are huge, beautiful and full of life. CD Projekt Red and many other developers don't seem to have a problem with HD cities at all. It's really just Square Enix being lazy or incompetent. Or both... So they were taking us for fools with this statement.
So extremely beautiful. I went to Venezia and Rome for the holiday and my thoughts were that this is nothing compared to Toussaint

And on the Luna, Cindy issue. I would love to see Cindy on the moon....

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Thank you, I love all of them. :)

I forget to post these...

CTle81CUAAA4U_F.jpg:orig

CR-RQKEUwAUqHO0.jpg:orig

CRVaVlrUsAA8eFV.jpg:orig

Someone over at the Japanese FFXV Twitter account seems to be a big fan of Gladiolus...in more or less strange situations. Can't get over Gladio being completely absorbed in literature. Yeah, fits his character perfectly. XD

Jadeinchains

First thing to say is Gladio is fine.

Second of all I'm so on the fence about getting that game World Of Final Fantasy It looks good but I also don't think I'll like the characters If they constantly act so over the top. I'll have to see more stuff about the game before it comes out.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD