Final Fantasy Thread

Cabecote

Songstress Yuna!! Come through
giphy.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
A FFXII Character? Why couldn't it be Fran?!
Why Lord?!
Returning characters appear to be the priority now. Even so, it's odd that they would release Gabranth at this time and not Laguna, with the release of FF8 remastered still fresh on most people's minds.

Either way, his new gameplay is refreshing. Six unique - and useful - EX skills as a tradeoff for fewer HP attacks? Didn't see that coming.

Dr PaC

Returning characters appear to be the priority now. Even so, it's odd that they would release Gabranth at this time and not Laguna, with the release of FF8 remastered still fresh on most people's minds.

Either way, his new gameplay is refreshing. Six unique - and useful - EX skills as a tradeoff for fewer HP attacks? Didn't see that coming.
Lol, I know what it is. Really, my only complaint with this game is that online it is so hard to find other players and get matches with anyone other than bots. As far as characters go, as long as it keeps being supported, I'm happy.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I was curious how he was going to play too, seeing as EX bar is no longer a thing. Was fully expecting some kind of Judge Mode.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
must buy for me then, loved it. But I thought steam already had one.
Steam has one.

It might be like a full on collection with like all the DLCs from the two later games. Might also be a description error since it was apparently leaked on reddit from PS EU with a date of TBA 2020.

If it's like another Steam version, I would imagine it might fix the problems FFXIII-2 had for example where the game was badly optimized for PC. It had frame dips and graphical glitches (granted only FFXIII-2 had this problem). If it's true for a Steam version that is, since they are already on Steam yeah.

Ninoasker

Yeah. I also heard they were working on a FFXIII collection for PS4 and Steam. Definitely not getting that lol, only really liked XIII-2 and that one was just ok. Can't wait for FFVIIR though.
And where's the source for this tho? I haven't heard any of this. Not that I'm that interested in XIII, but if this ends being true I may grab it on sale lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD