Final Fantasy Thread

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Final Fantasy XIII is a good example of what a fancy turd looks like. Awful political story, annoying characters and a boring female cloud. Didn't enjoy the gameplay either, and it was probably the strongest part of the game.

How do you get the FFVIIR demo? If I had to buy a collection of this crap I would gladly do it and then Square please trash FFXIII and never bring it up again.

Dr PaC

Yeah. I also heard they were working on a FFXIII collection for PS4 and Steam. Definitely not getting that lol, only really liked XIII-2 and that one was just ok. Can't wait for FFVIIR though.
I may be in the huge minority here but......I actually liked XIII, lol. At the very least, I liked Lightning and Fang alot. Hope that remastered thing you mentioned for the game is true

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Tetsuya Nomura:

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

output0df8e533de953ea7.png

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
You know, curious if there is a big achievement for that on crossdressing Cloud.

On the FFVII PC port to PS4, if you let Tifa get picked. You get a bronze trophy. If you let Aerith get picked, you get a silver trophy. And if you let Cloud get picked, you get a gold trophy.

Aerith & Tifa: Cloud gets a better reward what!?

Cloud: Bitch i'm adorable. I'm popular with this for a reason.

Last edited:

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
that crossdressing cloud made me hype for the game.
I wonder if you can equip the dress on the fly.

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
I cant wait for ppl to get there hands on the Cloud dress 3D model, if you catch my drift. ;)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I don't play Dissidia for so long, that I didn't know they gave Rinoa an alt costume last month.
I don't like it either way :rolleyes:

It's been a huge while since I played Dissidia NT but I may go back one of these days since Ardyn is out and the new ranks released. Stopped at the last rank of Crystal A online and haven't played since then which was like in May (still a fun game imo). Not sure how I feel about both of those costumes, though the Rinoa outfit was actually a concept outfit that never made it into the final release of the game of FFVIII from Amano.

Rinoa was originally suppose to be blond girl actually from what I hear as her original very first design, but they scrapped that idea from FFVIII's creation.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

In the past couple weeks I played through FF7, FF8 and FF9 for the first time! :) So that's me played them now, ( I got them for Switch so for the added portability ) They were really good. >.< Loved the music, characters, settings, story everything about them! :D

And now I'm extra ready for the Final Fantasy 7 remake now that I've played through the original. :)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
In the past couple weeks I played through FF7, FF8 and FF9 for the first time! :) So that's me played them now, ( I got them for Switch so for the added portability ) They were really good. >.< Loved the music, characters, settings, story everything about them! :D

And now I'm extra ready for the Final Fantasy 7 remake now that I've played through the original. :)

Get ready because the damn first part of the game is already 100 gigs lol

Sigh if only this was on PC, now I might have to delete some downloaded games off the PS4.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD