First DOA5 pre-order bonus

DriftSlave

The did, but news has been kind of sporadic right now. Waiting for clarification to announce it on the front page.

In short, from what I gather they are doing a variety of things:

If you preorder the regular edition from Amazon you'll get a DLC white bunny swimsuit for Kasumi, Lei Fang, and Hitomi.
If you preorder the regular edition from Amazon you'll get a DLC black bunny swimsuit for Tina, Christie, and Ayane.
If you pick up the Collector's Edition that is specifically being sold at GameStop for $80 you'll get the swimsuit DLC for all the characters, the game soundtrack cd, a hard-cover art book, and the game case in a metal tin.

you mean gamestop for the white bunny swimsuits. But when u preorder at GS it doesnt matter what version u pick u still get the incentive...been like that for years. They may announce power up rewards members content too...

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
In any case, I knew there was a reason I was saving my trade in credit at GS.
Actually, it was for the Street Fighter 25th Ann. CE, but I can split it between the both.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
To clarify all of this, the pre-order costumes, in the US, are not the same as those in the CE in the US. So regardless of where you get it in the states, you will miss out on at least one pack of DLC at launch.

Allan Paris

If you pick up the Collector's Edition that is specifically being sold at GameStop for $80 you'll get the swimsuit DLC for all the characters, the game soundtrack cd, a hard-cover art book, and the game case in a metal tin.

jackpot.jpg

DyByHands

Gamestop won't let me preorder the CE online, it says that its "not available for purchase and has been removed from my cart." I hope this is just a glitche because it was just added. I think I am getting an ulcer

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Absolutely. I'd love to eat my words, here, because I love the franchise and want it to be huge; I just don't think that's going to happen.

PhoenixVFIRE

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-Dead+Or+Alive+5+GameStop+Exclusive+Collector+s+Edition

Dead Or Alive 5 GameStop Exclusive Collector's Edition

• Premium Embossed Steel Case Packing
  • Dead Or Alive 5 game
  • Exclusive Hardcover Art Book
  • Premium Swimsuit Costumes for the full cast of playable female characters in the game
  • Official Game Soundtrack CD
  • Dead Or Alive 5 "I'm a Fighter" Poster

FEATURES
  • Intense DOA Fighting: DOA5 expands the signature fighting style for which the series is known with a variety of new martial arts techniques and styles
  • Realistic and Sensual Graphics: Characters come alive with a new visual style combining stunning realism with a warm, naturalistic feel that conveys every facet of each character - from raw power to sleek sensuality
  • Dream Lineup: Play as Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate, Ayane, and Hitomi as well as numerous additional characters yet to be announced
  • Dynamic New Interactive 3D Stages: More than a backdrop, spectacular locations from around the world provide a changing and interactive showcase for deadly battles
  • New Finishing Moves: Use power blows to interactively trigger the Danger Zone of a stage, including crashing cars, collapsing glaciers, and an exploding oil rig - distract your opponent or drive him into danger
  • Online Battles: A fullfledged online experience awaits players that allows for both beginners and experts to compete head to head in a variety of playing fields and battle modes.
hmm...looks like Gamestop exclusive.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The bits about the glaciers and oil rig sound like new stage elements. But it's always been Gamestop exclusive in the states. For the entire day we've known about it.

TRI Mike

I was gonna try pre-ordering it anyway and I'm getting the same error message about the game being removed from my cart.

DrDogg

Collapsing Glaciers! We get an ice stage, hot damn. SIT DOWN UNHOLDABLE STUNS FOR EVERYBODY!

May god have mercy on the ones who can't slow escape; because I WILL NOT!

*cough*

Not to be the bearer of bad news but... sit down stuns on a slippery surface can be held out of.

DrDogg

well, damn. there goes that. what are the chances of us not getting them to be held out of?

If it stays like that in the coming builds I think there's a decent chance we can get the devs attention. That alone would be reason enough for players to avoid slippery surfaces. If I'm playing as Bayman (or hopefully other characters with useful sit down stuns), I'm going to avoid a slippery surface every chance I get.

xenosaga

I am little bit confused.

If I pre-order gamestop's CE, I get everything except the amazon preorder of bunny costume for christie, tina, and ayane?

I heard there gamestop preorder bunny costume for kasumi, hitomi, and leifang. If I preorder CE from gamestop, I get these as well?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD