Media First to 5 - Turn it up.

Zeo

I've recently gotten very bored with this game (more than anything online and the fact that anyone I could play with offline is over 3 hours to AND back.) so I decided to copy Sly's old idea and spice things up with a First To - miniseries. Only difference is mine is a bit bolder with first to 5 instead of 3 and altered 9th match match conditions.

First to 5 wins.

Match Format
3 Rounds
Normal Health
60 Seconds
No Character Lock (Unless Requested)

Finale Format (This will apply only if both players reach 4 wins.)
5 Rounds
Normal Health
60 Seconds
No Character Lock

Current Challengers List

The first to 5 will be recorded and uploaded ASAP. Post here or send me a message if you're interested and we can set something up. As you guys know I'm XBL only. Good luck, let's see how you fare against my trio. :ein::akira::hayate:

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I'd do this but having First to any kind of endurance match online scares the hell out of me lol. But it is a good way to test yourself and monitor your play progress. This is what Requiem and I have been doing offline recently, it's fun.

UpSideDownGRUNT

If it wasn't for the terrible UK - US connection I'd love to take part in this, I've improved my Ein greatly from playing around with stuff as well as observing yours and @Tenryuga's Ein play, and I'd like to see how far it's actually come.

Zeo

Not cluttering up the media section any more than it already is, but the 2nd FT5 has been re-uploaded in standard definition as it always should have been. For those who care enjoy actually seeing the match.;

Zeo

Not going to clutter up the page any further, will now simply post notifications. 1st Post updated with episode 3.

Radiance

That guy with P4 only got away with 3p:P+K: p+k like a gazillion times. Excellent adaption :Rio: Just messing xD

Zeo

Next episode is up, first post updated. We're getting close to being finished, folks.

Zeo

Not interested in posting the last episode here. It'll be on my youtube channel in a matter of days if you want to see it.

Series is over.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD