DOA5LR "For the Ii Clan!" Naotora Ii official General Discussion

UpSideDownGRUNT

If that's guaranteed, I'd like to have "word" with who ever balances this game lol

She gets alot of stuff from CB and even deep stun, that's gonna be a nightmare to fight. Good job I'm taking a break from this game... maybe the Naotora train will have died down by the time I come back.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is the $5.99 for just her confirmed too? I had like $20 in psn, but my foolish self bought Kasumi and phase's Valentine dlc, Eliot and Ein's, and then I bought Phase's very first one piece....I now only have $6.20 left over :-(

SoftCabbage

Just checked out Marie Rose on PSN. The price with today's rate is 9 bucks for bundle pack and 3 bucks for the character.

Take note this is my country's psn. I think some can be cheaper there.

xXSilverSearcherxX

Is the $5.99 for just her confirmed too? I had like $20 in psn, but my foolish self bought Kasumi and phase's Valentine dlc, Eliot and Ein's, and then I bought Phase's very first one piece....I now only have $6.20 left over :-(
Im the same way...There is literally a costume i want and im afraid to have too little cause i wanna buy her debut pack :(!!!

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
just going to card her bundle, its an investment for a tourney :p

i think tn stated the price was 11 or i read it somewhere.

xXSilverSearcherxX

Is there any info on her tag partners? Im hoping for Kokoro.
Probably not Kokoro Maybe Rig Since there Both Kick Characters and it is his fathers experiment that brought her into the DOA world...Maybe Kasumi Hayabusa Ayane And Momiji they seem the most likely Although Kokoro Might have a tag throw with Naotora

Kyoto's Finest

Probably not Kokoro Maybe Rig Since there Both Kick Characters and it is his fathers experiment that brought her into the DOA world...Maybe Kasumi Hayabusa Ayane And Momiji they seem the most likely Although Kokoro Might have a tag throw with Naotora
Kms. I really hope she gets Koko as a partner. And I want her kimono outfit to match. TN IS MAKING ME EMO.

Nikotsumi

She may not have tag partners at all, because MR, Phase-4 and Nyo didn't have them when they were released in DOA5U, however Honoka and Raidou (and the 3 previous DLC characters) ended up having tag partners on PS3/X360 even though it was just an update, so we can't really know, everything is possible.
I just hope TN was not lazy and gave her tag partners and tag throws.

UpSideDownGRUNT

She may not have tag partners at all, because MR, Phase-4 and Nyo didn't have them when they were released in DOA5U, however Honoka and Raidou (and the 3 previous DLC characters) ended up having tag partners on PS3/X360 even though it was just an update, so we can't really know, everything is possible.
I just hope TN was not lazy and gave her tag partners and tag throws.
they added tag intros and outros/throws because despite being an update it still changed game from 5 Ultimate to 5 Last Round so it still counts as a new version.

Kyoto's Finest

Do you guys think Nao will be released on time? Because usually (marie, phase, nyo) the characters get delayed in the playstation store and we're waiting days after the release to buy them.

Chapstick

Do you guys think Nao will be released on time? Because usually (marie, phase, nyo) the characters get delayed in the playstation store and we're waiting days after the release to buy them.
Marie was released at the same time on both us and jp psn stores. Phase and Nyotengu were released when the us psn store always updates. Can't speak for eu don't really remember

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Anyone plan on doing anything for Naotora post release? I want to make an EP type thing for her later down the line, but not right away, so I can gather and collect everything to full effect. Our very own @Dark-truth is also planning on making a guide which should be great, he's really good with BnB stuff and CB set ups. :-D It'll be exciting to see the explosion of information we gather when she walks on the scene.

Nikotsumi

Anyone plan on doing anything for Naotora post release? I want to make an EP type thing for her later down the line, but not right away, so I can gather and collect everything to full effect. Our very own @Dark-truth is also planning on making a guide which should be great, he's really good with BnB stuff and CB set ups. :-D It'll be exciting to see the explosion of information we gather when she walks on the scene.
If her moveset interests me enough, maybe I'll do an enviromental combo video for her, like the one I did for Honoka. It will require a lot of time for sure though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If her moveset interests me enough, maybe I'll do an enviromental combo video for her, like the one I did for Honoka. It will require a lot of time for sure though.
Lol, definitely, environmental videos I can tell take a great deal of time, but they're very informative and rewarding when finished. I can't wait to see it when you make it

synce

Played a bit of Sengoku Basara 4 yesterday...I like Capcom's take on Naotora so much more.

maxresdefault.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD