DOA5LR "For the Ii Clan!" Naotora Ii official General Discussion

KwonJigglypuff

So apart from the usual DOA players and most SW fans, is the fighting game community aware that we'll have a new DLC character ?
She hasn't been marketized at all..

Hopefully we'll get a combo video or a trailer really soon.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Played a bit of Sengoku Basara 4 yesterday...I like Capcom's take on Naotora so much more.

maxresdefault.jpg
That looks nice!

xXSilverSearcherxX

Im trying to get through this day as quickly as possible TBH Getting a new character is like the night before christmas When you know what your gift is and you have to wait Hours and Hours to Open it

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Im trying to get through this day as quickly as possible TBH Getting a new character is like the night before christmas When you know what your gift is and you have to wait Hours and Hours to Open it

we should do some naotora mirrors once I get use to the character somewhat :p

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
So this character is gonna be out very soon and still no trailer? Usually, they would've already released a trailer a month before but I'm confused.

This is pretty weird.

Chapstick

So this character is gonna be out very soon and still no trailer? Usually, they would've already released a trailer a month before but I'm confused.

This is pretty weird.
They don't actually want anyone to know a damn thing about her it's an interesting tactic

xXSilverSearcherxX

They don't actually want anyone to know a damn thing about her it's an interesting tactic
Yeah Ive had to tell my friends that Naotora was coming to this game since they had no clue They arent even advertising Yet Lol Also when should we get the update? last and final time i will ask lol

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor

Are there any dirt sheets to explain why this is so? Do TN and the SM team have issues or have problems seems eye to eye?

Maybe the publisher isn't paying much attention to this game and it seemed to have been very much and awkwardly overlooked.

Lady Tengu

I think you got team ninja fucked up. They realeased Nyotengus trailer the night she was released this will be no different.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD