Community FSD Character of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I want to nominate Tina. Getting good reads with her is very important as you can do alot of damage off of 1 grab. J.O.C. and her low counter grab. Of course many people see it coming now.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
No surprise here when I say: :akira:

He has one of the smallest move libraries, but each move has a purpose. He has more normal hit launchers than anyone in the cast. He has guard breaks with guaranteed follow ups. Guaranteed damage up the wazoo. A guaranteed CB. His side steps are bananas. A parry that covers highs and lows. Only reason he doesn't get any spotlight is because nobody takes the time to learn him.

Honestly, his only downside is his lack of tracking moves. 2 true tracking moves, and :4::6::P+K: tracks until you release it.

Zeo

Ein is my main, and I love the guy but he is one of the worst characters in this game and unfit for nomination. Now let's see..

Christie and Helena have been big presences in the community due to a lot of the top players using them and Gen Fu is always a pain and currently at the top of the heap with SR at the helm, but those characters are subject to fluctuation. There was a time in this game where one character was at the top of the tower, overshadowing even Alpha, a character that could dominate at any level due to a simple tactic and was feared and used by all simply due to her undisputed dominance...

Rachel :rachel:

The other mentioned characters are huge factors in the game but no one character clearly stood above all others quite like Rachel. She was the DOA4 Busa, the Vanilla DOA5 Jann Lee. The undisputed and unchallenged best in the game, complained about from scrubs to even high level players simply due to the braindead tactics and mindboggling results from them. She has since been removed from prominence after the first patch, but during the early days of this game, there was no character with the impact, presence and sheer and utter dominance of Rachel.

There is no other, she was the character of 2013.

Bushido

Rachel :rachel:

The other mentioned characters are huge factors in the game but no one character clearly stood above all others quite like Rachel. She was the DOA4 Busa, the Vanilla DOA5 Jann Lee. The undisputed and unchallenged best in the game, complained about from scrubs to even high level players simply due to the braindead tactics and mindboggling results from them. She has since been removed from prominence after the first patch, but during the early days of this game, there was no character with the impact, presence and sheer and utter dominance of Rachel.

There is no other, she was the character of 2013.
The wording of this is beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD