DOA5LR Game Theory on... Competitive DOA?

The genius game theorist, whom is aware of his catching good looks... pastes his face onto Christie and says that the skimpy outfits are distracting and that the community leaders were wrong for the soft ban. My question is, if this is a strategy; shouldn't it be banned? Wouldn't that mean the community did the right thing? Because it's not a fair strategy if it was ever considered one to begin with.

I didn't support the soft ban on outfits, but at this point I'm not sure I really care. Do you agree with this game theorist, or do you think his claims are ridiculous?

okay idk why people actually care about what the characters wear and
how is this game about sluts ? did the characters had sex with every guy or girl ? no some characters wear slutty outfits but that doesn't make them sluts lol why do outfits have to be so covered ? they got nice bodies so they can show them off its not like they fight naked and that bitch doesnt even know the story of the characters so she need to shut her ignorant ass up
I think you missed the point of his post a bit. Vincent Rayne was using an example to show how the average ignorant onlooker views DOA. I.e. as a perverted, titty-fest (which is, ironically, the direction that most FG's look to be moving in judging by some of SFV's trailers for instance). Anyone that has played DOA competitively knows that the game is incredibly deep & complex, but people that don't know the game don't see stuff like that. They just see tits.

Last edited:
I never got the slut argument either.
I thought to be a slut, you needed to have sex with plenty of men or be very open about sex. Only maybe 2 characters(Tina and Nyotengu) can even remotely fit that term and even then, Tina fits The Tease way more and Nyotengu just flaunts it like Bayonetta: She can and possibly will put out...but not with you.

Christie will just fuck with you but never be serious lest you are on her list to be killed.
nyo isn't really a slut lol nyo is flirty nyo just flirts and tease them tina idk

I think you missed the point of his post a bit. Vincent Rayne was using an example to show how the average ignorant onlooker views DOA. I.e. as a perverted, titty-fest (which is, ironically, the direction that most FG's look to be moving in judging by some of SFV's trailers for instance). Anyone that has played DOA competitively knows that the game is incredibly deep & complex, but people that don't know the game don't see stuff like that. They just see tits.
ohhhhhhhhhhh sorry it was early i was in a morning mood

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD