Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Dior

Throws aren't that good in Tekken, for real, you can escape pretty much everything, you don't need to tap directions, theres only a few types of throws, on a experienced player, punishing with throws just doesn't work they'll scape because they can see wich throw you're using... you have better options to punish that leads to bigger damage, however, a player that have not skill to escape can't complain about that, if it works, it's fair.

You don't need to believe me, just watch, after the first match theres a lot of throw brakes, they prefer to punish with electrics/hopkicks, it's more reliable.

----------------

BTW Bad Games to some portuguese players, I forgot my lobby opened lol, they joined just to insult me, disgusting.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Throws aren't that good in Tekken, for real, you can escape pretty much everything, you don't need to tap directions, theres only a few types of throws, on a experienced player, punishing with throws just doesn't work they'll scape because they can see wich throw you're using... you have better options to punish that leads to bigger damage, however, a player that have not skill to escape can't complain about that, if it works, it's fair.

You don't need to believe me, just watch, after the first match theres a lot of throw brakes, they prefer to punish with electrics/hopkicks, it's more reliable.
I've just recently began to play Tekken again, mainly Tekken 6 since I don't have Tag 2 yet. I've also switched to learning the default controls, which is something of a difficult task. I have noticed that with default controls, I don't really use throws as much.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Bad games to the clusterfuck of DSPositivity and bad attitudes on PSN. For every few I inspire, there seems to be a lot more who want to stone me to death. But it's all good, when I get a mic, they'll come correct...

Good games to BlasianTora in tag and folks from this site.

DontForkWitMe

bu bu but they are just trying to have fun and don't want anyone with any semblance of skill to ruin that fun for them. You devious try-hards with your throw punishment, spacing, solid defense, and constant high damage juggles that they have no clue how to deal with other than spam and mash have no place in their lobbies where they are free to mingle with their fellow trash and mash away without worry of heathens like you making them look like the pathetic filth that they are

buncha assholes!

His Reverence

Papa Reverence, the Ayane Enthusiast.
Premium Donor
bu bu but they are just trying to have fun and don't want anyone with any semblance of skill to ruin that fun for them. You devious try-hards with your throw punishment, spacing, solid defense, and constant high damage juggles that they have no clue how to deal with other than spam and mash have no place in their lobbies where they are free to mingle with their fellow trash and mash away without worry of heathens like you making them look like the pathetic filth that they are

buncha assholes!

Dang. That was almost poetic.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

buncha assholes!
:(

AkaShocka

Good games to @ToiletMangoes. You got better. You did excellent with spacing out Kokoro and making her whiff, you are getting better. Solid Lisa. Maybe you can be recognized as one of the better Lisa players instead of me since I am not using her much nowadays. GGs.

Brute

Standard Donor
I pick up Mila for tag, nobody panics. But when Virgo Shocka picks up a couple of characters and takes time off Lisa, everyone loses their minds...
Well you weren't claiming that a character you hardly use anymore was your "main ho" just earlier this very day, lol

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Well you weren't claiming that a character you hardly use anymore was your "main ho" just earlier this very day, lol

...I need a drink.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD