Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

ToiletMangoes

Good games to @ToiletMangoes. You got better. You did excellent with spacing out Kokoro and making her whiff, you are getting better. Solid Lisa. Maybe you can be recognized as one of the better Lisa players instead of me since I am not using her much nowadays. GGs.
Thanks man, you have one of the best Sarahs. I really need to work on my juggles though. How come you're not using Lisa?

AkaShocka

Thanks man, you have one of the best Sarahs. I really need to work on my juggles though. How come you're not using Lisa?
You just said it, I'm paying more attention to Sarah now. Of course Lisa will always be with me but in trying new characters. You see how I character hop every single match lol. I am just trying to completely master Sarah, Christie, Kokoro, and Helena. Once I'm at the point want to be with them, I am moving on to Rig. Maybe Lisa can catch back up after that.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
GGs to @Force_of_Nature for an intense set with his Ayane. Never realized how long Ayane's range was. Most of the time people just rush you down so you never get the full idea of its extent.

GGs dude. I swear that your Lisa gets better everytime I fight her. Good show! I also will commend you on being a good Tag partner for trolling in 1 bar goodness =D! More or less, Ayane has the longest range pokes in the game and can fight from close or far. I take pride in knowing that I don't play Ayane like most other people and recognize that you can't rush down with her. In fact majority of online Ayane players don't realize how good Ayane's pokes are and just abuse shit like 6K2K, while trying to set up unnecessarily flashy combos that would be easy to stuff offline (hence why online Ayanes get a bad name for themselves). When you play me, I have zero flash in my playstyle and never go for flashy shit. I kill with pokes lol.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
GGs to @ninjaguy446. Again, I apologize for the lag. Also, thanks for reminding me about stagger escapes. I swear I don't utilize every mechanic in this game and I've been playing this game for awhile now. :confused:

ToiletMangoes

GGs dude. I swear that your Lisa gets better everytime I fight her. Good show! I also will commend you on being a good Tag partner for trolling in 1 bar goodness =D! More or less, Ayane has the longest range pokes in the game and can fight from close or far. I take pride in knowing that I don't play Ayane like most other people and recognize that you can't rush down with her. In fact majority of online Ayane players don't realize how good Ayane's pokes are and just abuse shit like 6K2K, while trying to set up unnecessarily flashy combos that would be easy to stuff offline (hence why online Ayanes get a bad name for themselves). When you play me, I have zero flash in my playstyle and never go for flashy shit. I kill with pokes lol.
We do make a good tag team in that oh so savory 1 bar goodness. I greatly admire your Ayane as she is a solid, no nonsense, and goes straight in for the kill. Most Ayanes just dance circles around you and go for flashy combos that whiff or drop online.

Brute

Standard Donor
Bad games to FRIENDSXEVER who after he couldn't beat me with his mid punch spams decided to kick me from the lobby. He also raged with quite a few hilarious things in the chatbox; his greatest accomplishment by far.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD