Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

UpSideDownGRUNT

He is, it used to be Hayabusa but I stopped playing him as much to fully main Ein, now I'm stuck with his playstyle I even try zoning with Hayabusa which doesn't really work lol

Brute

Standard Donor
Yeah, ggs @QueenJakheiho @UpSideDownGRUNT @Chapstick and others

@Fiend Busa : I'm sorry. It's like I blew you off again. I swear, I'm not doing this on purpose. I didn't see your message until I needed to head out.
@RyuxSama : Again, sorry. We're owed some matches soon.

Shit's just been nuts lately.

He is, it used to be Hayabusa but I stopped playing him as much to fully main Ein, now I'm stuck with his playstyle I even try zoning with Hayabusa which doesn't really work lol
Zoning works great with Hayabusa. He just does it very differently from Ein.

QueenJakheiho

Best Ryu zoning move for me - 214p
I love that move big range its +2 on block cause a sitdown on neutral and can lead to a 3-string burst.
And the move looks badass, sadly i am bad with izunas.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Because my Hayate is somewhat okay where as my Hitomi is dreadful I can't play Hitomi to save my life

Just spam 1P, 6PK Free-cancels, PPP, anything with a variation of 2H+K and 2K in it, along with 6T, 6T, 6T, and maybe 33T. You'll pretty much be a solid online Hitomi with this arsenal. If your opponent mashes buttons, spam 9H.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Once again, GGs to all the people who help me de-rank back to D tonight. Bet many were confused as to why I RQ'd after winning two rounds. Lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD