Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Chapstick

GGs to @Awesmic ! Your Christie is inspiring, almost makes me want to pick her up. I hope I wasn't too boring to fight, I told you to not expect much. :p

JKT

GGs to @ToKyo PewPew ! Your Kasumi is awesome! I really tried with Kokoro but it wasn't enough T_T. I was actually quite surprised to win nearly 1 round in each fight because you were so good XD. Hope to fight you again some time when I am a better player ^_^!

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
GGs to @ToKyo PewPew ! Your Kasumi is awesome! I really tried with Kokoro but it wasn't enough T_T. I was actually quite surprised to win nearly 1 round in each fight because you were so good XD. Hope to fight you again some time when I am a better player ^_^!

Good games to you, you did well!

Reactions: JKT

Keved

I'm abit late here but good games the other day to Chapstick, Aerospark aka Killer Kaiser & my good mate Evil_Gen_Fu. These are the type of guys you just love playing DOA with i reckon. No salt, no abuse, no banter, no death threats because X's Jann Lee beat Y's Zack, just good spirited matches against humble players. Cheers!

Always a blast guys, surprised by our connection too, wasn't too much lag on my end which was good for a change haha. Until next time.....

ChuckDisappearing.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD