Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Bad game to @kju546 @B_And_G-Forever @shadow97440 @xSnoOoWx_WANTED @carreXOtriangle @Ushiwa_59 because the kicked me to the lobby because they say i play like a noob =)

QueenJakheiho

Bad game to @kju546 @B_And_G-Forever @shadow97440 @xSnoOoWx_WANTED @carreXOtriangle @Ushiwa_59 because the kicked me to the lobby because they say i play like a noob =)

Id-Move-To-France--If-Wasnt-Full-Of-Cunts-Tshirt-Logo.jpg
LOL xD

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I played those cats before.

Being a noob doesn't matter. You could play smart or play tag smart and they'd still kick you out of the lobby.

DontForkWitMe

Good games to my niggas D’Glester Hardunkichud, Ozamataz Buckshank, Javaris Jamar Javarison-Lamar, Leoz Maxwell Jilliumz, Hingle McCringleberry and The Player Formerly Known as Mousecop

Bad games to Dan Smith, Fuck that piece of filth

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
OMG I remember that @Awesmic @SlothFacts .. NO you have no IDEA the other side of this story... Like in that lobby not just me, and sky.. But everyone wanted him to leave. It was no offense to him. Him saying "i'm one of the best player ever " "you only won because my controller died" etc etc. Like every damn time and said that we was all mashing and being super cheap for doing the same move over and over again. like you have no idea how much he was complaining before I started talking trash.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD