Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

My Babenapes

At this point, I dunno who to believe.

Not to mention, Bboy and Sky were the ones telling me I was mashing like crazy to try and win. I never said they were mashing buttons, I literally was just trying to understand why they thought I was mashing when I clearly wasn't.

Bboy is 100% lying through his teeth right now to make himself look better. I'm going to be the bigger man and leave this conversation alone because it has been done with for weeks now.

BboyDragon

Premium Donor
Not to mention, Bboy and Sky were the ones telling me I was mashing like crazy to try and win. I never said they were mashing buttons, I literally was just trying to understand why they thought I was mashing when I clearly wasn't.

Bboy is 100% lying through his teeth right now to make himself look better. I'm going to be the bigger man and leave this conversation alone because it has been done with for weeks now.
So your saying you never said "BBoy you are trash and coward for beatting me while i putting batteries in my controller" cause if you going to tell me that you didnt... than you sir got some messed up problems. or a really selective memory. Probably just like to lie and start drama like in that lobby. Man how people start stuff and than not even tell the full story.

Last edited:

My Babenapes

So your saying you never said "BBoy you are trash and coward for beatting me while i putting batteries in my controller" cause if you going to tell me that you didnt... than you sir got some messed up problems. or a really selective memory. Probably just like to lie and start drama like in that lobby. Man how people start stuff and than not even tell the full story.

Wow. lol I feel really sorry for you. The fact that you are actually making this up means your life is pretty sad. Your clearly just trying to get a reaction out of me and the forum members. This is my last post on this topic. Go do something more productive than make up stories about other people.

P.S. - I have never in my entire life referred to any person on this earth as "trash", so yes, I am calling your bluff and telling you that you are a pathological liar.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
GGs to @ToKyo PewPew- Was fun playing your Kasumi. Hope to play you again sometime.

Great games to you too! It's not easy to stand against your Jann, once you had adapted, I had a hard time because you spaced me out a lot. It was fun indeed, since we had a very good connection too, so just ask me when you want to play again.

Gurimmjaw

Great games to you too! It's not easy to stand against your Jann, once you had adapted, I had a hard time because you spaced me out a lot. It was fun indeed, since we had a very good connection too, so just ask me when you want to play again.

Yeah I do the spacing game with Jann Lee so it may be hard to get in, but I did get caught in your 66T. Looking forward to more matches with you. Im also in the process of leveling up my secondary Hitomi lol.

Yeah which is actually surprising we had good connection considering we from different countries. It felt like I was playing someone from California lol.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Yeah which is actually surprising we had good connection considering we from different countries. It felt like I was playing someone from California lol.

Proof that red bar does not mean it's going to lag bad. Sadly in most cases, it is :/

Last edited:

Gurimmjaw

Proof that red bar does not mean it's going to bad. Sadly in most cases, it is :/

Yeah red bars doesn't always mean it bad, proof from our fights we had last night, but yeah most of the time red bars usually mean it will lag bad. I have a really fast connection so that probably why it was so smooth.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD