PinkyVanalstein
Sir Skeleton
KingKaron313
lil Dawg29
IR E L A Xx
a Skanadian
jarang2
SkyDawnandSun

TRI Mike, FakeSypha, and Wizzy, good games in VF:FS tonight.

TRI Mike

Yeah, good games man. I can't seem to trade any strings with your brown Pai, it's frustrating and the fact that I never get sidesteps right makes it worse. I hope to play you again soon.

FakeSypha

Good games, ppl. It was fun playing with you guys. Maybe it was too silent. I guess I need to loosen up a bit, even if my spoken English is not that good.

I approve of the Hogan outfit, Mr. Wah. However, AP's delicious brown Pai outshines everything. She kicked my butt every time too u.u

WiZzYx

Results of the VF5: FS tournament, held last night.

virtua5xboxlive1st.png

Supreme Champion:
Templario IV (Lion, Pai, Jean, Lau)

Worthy Adversary:
AP Sauce (Pai)

Maybe Next Time:
FakeSypha (Vanessa)

4th place:
WiZzYx3DG (Lei-Fei)

5th place tie:
darioxbr (Pai)
keinsumo (Pai)

7th place tie:
TRI Mike (Aoi)
JovencitoMaloM (???, absent without notice)

Source

Very good fights. Would have to make another in 1 or 2 weeks, with more people of the forum. With TRI Mike as host, there is no significant lag with FakeSypha and me (Argentina)

FakeSypha

GGs yesterday night with Alllan, MrMoon, Wiz and Mike.

I liked MrMoon's Vanessa. Maybe we could play more often, so I can take some of her Vane playstyle and apply it to mine. Also, dat Zelda outfit, man... dat Zelda outfit.

PS. about the "tournament", well if it were a bit more organized and the people showed up in time, or didn't left at the middle, it could be a bit more pleasant and less confusing. Anyway, I learned something from this: you can't expect any good by running things like this with random people, lol. Props to Wiz for taking the time and effort to organize it.

BlackKnight

PSN: MrZaKaGi based in Singapore. I could play Japan, M'sia, Brunei and the Philippines nicely online for VF. Hopefully the netcode works so we can get games Berzerk.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Genetic Styles sent me a message after I beat him with Alpha 152 in Ranked that called me a "virgin scrub" for using Alpha...avoid him because he's obviously of below average intelligence thinking she's a good character. That and he's jealous I have her. I was just messing around, too. Poor guy. I sent him a " :'( " and blocked him.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to Jakob002, BlackjDragon, and ZeonStar at Anime Weekend Atlanta.

Looking forward to more of them today.

IceMage95

Bad game to Kurai x Monster. Not only did he/she try to troll me with Alpha and lost, he/she sent me a message saying that I was "cheap" for being able to notice that he/she was using :P: while midair.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD