Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Hazard

Standard Donor
GG to everyone I've ever played, because they all deserve recognition for making me the player I am today.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
gg @ToKyo PewPew and to the guy in the same lobby. Always a pleasure to play with you Tokyo.

Haha, I had some serious blackouts and got bodied. I was in the mood for playing Kasumi a bit, but I better stick with Phase :D

Great to see how much progress you've made since the last time we played.

You do not have an alternative account, do you?

jjinkou2

Haha, I had some serious blackouts and got bodied. I was in the mood for playing Kasumi a bit, but I better stick with Phase :D

Great to see how much progress you've made since the last time we played.

You do not have an alternative account, do you?

I have one but i practically never use it. Why ? Did somebody play like me yesterday ?

Glad that you see i made little progress even though i only play Tag duo nowadays.

I know that i took advantage from your rusty kasumi. With your phase4 it would have been a different story.
However i spammed a lot of bad habit like 2H+K, H+K. it worked against you but it's really unsafe.

Kyo

GGs to @JaySmooth34, @Lonesomedevils, @Yuna, SurpriseSymphony, and @Awesmic for todays games.

Bad Games to Watanabetraz for the soul crushing "Online Tactics". I see why no one joins or play with you in the lobbys you host. Because You have no friends and as well as no balls... Hoe.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD