Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
Very good games to @iHajinShinobi . He has mastered the Christie matchup with his characters and demonstrated absolutely no fear when fighting her(or at least mine anyways). Half way through those sets I was completely lost as to what to do against him and his Ayane and Momiji assault for he stopped any and every attempt I had to try and open him up with raw fundamentals. I could blame it on the fact that I was on pad instead of a stick and online but honestly he reminds me of awesmic with how lag has minimal effect on his playstyle therefore it would have made no difference at all.

All in all he showed me that people's irrational fear of Christie was actually a crutch on my Christie play and Now I feel like I have to go and tear down everything I think I know and rebuild from the ground up.

Thanks Man.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Very good games to @iHajinShinobi . He has mastered the Christie matchup with his characters and demonstrated absolutely no fear when fighting her(or at least mine anyways). Half way through those sets I was completely lost as to what to do against him and his Ayane and Momiji assault for he stopped any and every attempt I had to try and open him up with raw fundamentals. I could blame it on the fact that I was on pad instead of a stick and online but honestly he reminds me of awesmic with how lag has minimal effect on his playstyle therefore it would have made no difference at all.

All in all he showed me that people's irrational fear of Christie was actually a crutch on my Christie play and Now I feel like I have to go and tear down everything I think I know and rebuild from the ground up.

Thanks Man.

Good games good sir.

Kyo

Shoutout to ooohkillemtrip & X-HeavenlyAngelX for their attempt to partner up and handicap me in Tag and then chosen dojo because they lost which they use Christie and Helena to juggle me to win which in a result of one of them hosting the lobby kicking me because it backfired and they failed to win again. Fight fair and square next time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD