Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

... But you can't use the winstreak in ranked so does it really matter?
actually it does because you rank up by winning matches in ranked mode. a "booster" is a player that intentionally has his friends purposely throw ranked matches for him to rank up. ammoexpress65 sucks im sorry to say

Awesmic

Standard Donor
actually it does because you rank up by winning matches in ranked mode. a "booster" is a player that intentionally has his friends purposely throw ranked matches for him to rank up. ammoexpress65 sucks im sorry to say
By that logic, this means I'm not a booster after all.

Thank you for that.

Tenro

ranks are not worth anything , anyone who played me before already knows that i played 2000 matches as LR before going ranking up just to prove the very same point . i even met a hacker on ps3 believe it or not during that time . the fool's record was saying he was unefeated but no win streak whatsoever and even when he got defeated ,the clown simply changed it again .

the only way we can only test anything is on the spot , in the match . i know net fluctuations won't guarantee that everytime but we gotta work with whatever we got .

Argentus

Lol BG to KRAZII-BOII and undead_kid_

Someone joined lobby and apologized if they spam because they're new, to which I responded "don't apologize, they spam too XD" (undead kid specifically was just looping the same Sarah and momiji juggles over and over and over and over)

Like ten minutes later they go back to lobby and 30 seconds of silence later undead goes "yo man he said we spam kick him out" *kicked*

Lol really??

Tenro

don't even mention them argentus , both of them are nothing less than clowns lol , you can even watch them get whooped in almost every raging afterthoughts vid on YT. dudes just kick me out the moment they see me XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD