Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Brute

Standard Donor
Hopped on PC and to my surprise, there were actually people playing. Didn't run into a bot, however. Mostly just people who played one round, lost, then refused to reenter the search. There was some mucho-lotto stars-rank guy who mopped me up a couple times, however, and one guy named Horrible Orbit I had some fun rounds with.

So GGs to Horrible Orbit if you see this.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to RaidenDiamonds on PS3.

Bad games to my roommates who - after a long time of being unable to play at all given my schedule - only gave me enough time to play DOA5 on PS3 for 30 minutes. THIRTY MINUTES. I've had pro-domme sessions that lasted longer than this!

Word of advice. When living with others, never get yourself in a situation where you're sharing only one TV.

Darkslay

GGs, Impossibro! Really fun matches. Hopefully we get to play again soon.

Funny that this is the third time I've been mentioned on a single page in this thread, lol.

Brute

Standard Donor
I have to say "Bad Game" to ArtisticFish and a few of his/her friends earlier tonight. Every single one of them tried to constantly juggle me but still lost. In my opinion, if you're going to juggle, that's fine. But if you NEED to juggle, I recommend some more practicing. Since it didn't work out so well for you tonight.
I get that this is supposed to be some kind of condescending joke, but without context it looks like you're just saying: "bad games to anyone who tries to play the game but loses to me."

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I know you're a Staff member, and I know you're a Moderator, but I have to ask. Why is it anytime you decide to reply to anything I say, is either being a smartass, or completely negative? I'm just saying, out of a Professional perspective, I don't really appreciate that too much.

But, back to what you said. It's the furthest from the truth it can get. That's not who, or how I am.
Brute and I never see eye-to-eye on anything either, but given what you posted at face value, it's... well... just hear me out, 'cause I mean no harm.

I could see if the player in question did or said something asinine prior to that incident which may have warranted that post (maybe called you a hack, cheater, tryhard, or something of that nature), but those details weren't given at the time. That being said, the post comes off as something similar to a bully picking on the little guy for being less-than-capable of holding his own, when all the while tooting your own horn... and that consequently makes the person you gave a bad game to look like the good guy (for all I know, he probably isn't).

Personally I believe you're a good person and it wasn't your intention to come off that way, but it's hard to paint the whole picture with that much to go on. That's probably what Brute was trying to get at.

Brute

Standard Donor
That makes zero sense. Nothing I've said on here was "misleading". If you don't agree with me when I say something, that's fine, it's your opinion. However, it's also my opinion. It's not a debate.
I never claimed it was a debate. I merely stated what I observed.

My answer makes complete sense. Anyone will attest to that.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD