Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Princeofhalcyon

Joined a lobby where Ryan_is_OP was the host. Beat his Akira with Ryu. He switched to Rig and I Leon. Beat him again. Then he panic picks Gen Fu, so I do the same. Match ends as you'd predict. He backs out and kicks me from the lobby.

Ryan_is_Salty
Save any of em?

Princeofhalcyon

I saved the Gen Fu one. Haven't checked to see if the replay saved properly, though.
Just recently learned they can be finicky to. A match i had against someones Jacky was so buggy the match didnt even finish intime brfore the replay was over from all the spaz attacks he kept having

Brute

Standard Donor
Just recently learned they can be finicky to. A match i had against someones Jacky was so buggy the match didnt even finish intime brfore the replay was over from all the spaz attacks he kept having
Always a pain when that happens.

CRASHEM8000

Very, very good games to goldandglory13, as well as KillaBoy_88! I've learned a lot about fighting Kasumi from those two. Also good game to Lethal_Beauty1.
As for a bad game? Call--Me--Apollo was definitely not a good sport, accusing me of mashing, calling me all sorts of names, cussing me out, etc., all because he tried to throw me during a non-guaranteed throw situation and I hit him out of it. Went on to have a terrible, terrible attitude until I finally just told him to shut up and kick me out.

EDIT: This was all on PS4, btw. Forgot to mention.

Tenro

can't we all just accept that we all get unhinged online at some point? I get unhinged all the time. I get to deal with various online BS Lee SS-P, tina's 4k (my own character, yes ) etc. there automatically comes a point when you just stop caring about all this shit. your brain becomes dead to these stimuli.

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
can't we all just accept that we all get unhinged online at some point? I get unhinged all the time. I get to deal with various online BS Lee SS-P, tina's 4k (my own character, yes ) etc. there automatically comes a point when you just stop caring about all this shit. your brain becomes dead to these stimuli.
I get where you're coming from, Tenro. It's good to take a week or two off when you feel unhinged. I usually play soccer or go swimming. I find that challenging myself in other activities greatly increases my focus for when I do play DOA again.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to everyone I played for the past few weeks.

Very, very good games to goldandglory13, as well as KillaBoy_88! I've learned a lot about fighting Kasumi from those two. Also good game to Lethal_Beauty1.
As for a bad game? Call--Me--Apollo was definitely not a good sport, accusing me of mashing, calling me all sorts of names, cussing me out, etc., all because he tried to throw me during a non-guaranteed throw situation and I hit him out of it. Went on to have a terrible, terrible attitude until I finally just told him to shut up and kick me out.
I overlooked this...

Knowing him, he was probably in a bad mood or some incident prior to your encounter really got to him. Usually he's a nice enough guy. I'll try talking to him, but I can't guarantee a favorable resolution.

EDIT: Good games @blasianpersuassion, @Chaos, StefanouSerafeim, and Seigenl.

Last edited:

rubylightning

i would like to congratz (based on an hour stream I had today with these players)

bakescakes12. He/she have been having good fights lately. I come close, but those snake-hand jabs are just too much sometimes ahaha!

Xx_Onryuoh_xX was the best Kasumi I've played online so-far. There is another Kasumi player though that wears the black cloak that is really good!

bakescakes12 using Tina is an instant ... Full Bar to death for me sometimes because of Stun Hitting. I complain sometimes about this in the chat but deep down I know that it takes a level of skill to properly string Stun Hits, and I'm just too much of a Scrub ATM to know how to break free from them.

datojcharles (if I am spelling his name right) is a REALLY GOOD Brag Wang. Probably the best I've encountered thus far online.

Also, Johns_Lee a Jann-Lee player I had a 18+ win-streak on, is now taking victories on me!

As for the WORST player of 2017 in my eyes, that goes too Xerneas_Skyrim for Turbo-button'ing the punch button, and doing nothing else during one online vs set/round we had.

OrbitalNinja77 has also been a huge help to me in the game with giving advice, and he is the reason I found out about the Community here.

Chapstick

datojcharles (if I am spelling his name right) is a REALLY GOOD Brag Wang. Probably the best I've encountered thus far online.
He bragged about his wang?

o9ZP41S.gif

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
What exactly is this other XZero's tag? I kinda want to check it out. This is the fourth or fifth time I've had people contact me and I don't really play online DOA anymore.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD