Gore in DOA?

• Yes

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • No

Votes: 44 77.2%

• Total voters

Awesmic

Standard Donor
DOA is a artist beauty. Leave your gores, and cuts and such to MK and Injustice, bitches.
Nonsense. Without Gore, Tina's entry to politics won't be realistic enough. And the blood feud between her and Bass must keep flowing until the end of time, with Mila cutting in on the action occasionally.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Nonsense. Without Gore, Tina's entry to politics won't be realistic enough. And the blood feud between her and Bass must keep flowing until the end of time, with Mila cutting in on the action occasionally.

Biiiiitch it ain't Thursday.

KingGhidorah

Meh, I don't think it will work unless it's a minor thing, like bruising. Pretty much what Brute stated on the previous page. Anything else I just can't see.

AkaShocka

Only time I would love to see gore was when Ayane and Hayate killed the Kasumi clone. The blood was supposed to splat the screen!!

KingGhidorah

Only time I would love to see gore was when Ayane and Hayate killed the Kasumi clone. The blood was supposed to splat the screen!!

Oh yeah, that scene. Definitely see no reason why blood couldn't at least appear there as it would only be logical. When I first viewed such I was kind of confused as to why not a single drop had been spilled ANYWHERE.

AkaShocka

Oh yeah, that scene. Definitely see no reason why blood couldn't at least appear there as it would only be logical. When I first viewed such I was kind of confused as to why not a single drop had been spilled ANYWHERE.
Well she was a clone...... BUT STILL!! That scene needed some blood lol

KingGhidorah

Well she was a clone...... BUT STILL!! That scene needed some blood lol

Maybe they will add some blood to it in Ultimate lmao. I swear if that happens though I'm gonna be so baffled, maybe not as baffled as I was when I played Injustass, still.

David Gregg

Maybe Ein will bring the gore with those good vibrations?

Ein_in_pool_of_blood___DOA_by_rukawagf.jpg

R2Pichu

I wish there was an "I dont care button"
as long as they dont use the Ketchup effects like in Mortal Kombat
I like the dirty clothes thing they have but lets be like DBZ have some ripped shirts and cuts and bruises
that would be yummy

Xhominid The Demon Within

No, not even on the same way as in Injustice(usually because Injustice does it terribly).
Clothing damage in the same way as SCIV-V? Definitely, as long as it's done in a way to circumvent the fanservice(as hard as that may be to do) and be more about the damage.
But yeah, the game does a fine job portraying the damage anyways without tossing around blood and bruises and I'd rather it stay that way. Especially since it shows all of the fighters are just that hardy.

Xernuht

Considering what the characters look like, it's going to be fanservice one way or another with just clothing damage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD