Granblue Fantasy Versus - New Arc System Works game

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
This character Lowain is an incredible memer. Truly legendary. One of the best characters made:

Holy fuck, good memes. I enjoy this character already from every bit of dialogue, fighting games need more characters like these. It's literally the good ol "me and the bros, we always de chill and de smooth and always joke around"

Last edited:

Uberprinny

Omg! Why is he acting like a combination of Juda from Hokoto No Ken and Genzo from Kemono Michi? Sigh he lacks the power of science from Sector 7 labs from the Blazblue series but I can deal. Still I don't think anyone will "advertise" excessively like this guy. XD

Ninoasker

Omg! Why is he acting like a combination of Juda from Hokoto No Ken and Genzo from Kemono Michi? Sigh he lacks the power of science from Sector 7 labs from the Blazblue series but I can deal. Still I don't think anyone will "advertise" excessively like this guy. XD
Just a quick note, Ladiva is a woman.

Ninoasker

@Ninoasker! Think fast! Does Ladiva belong in Yaoi or Yuri? 3 seconds left! XD
In none of them cause Ladiva is such a pure angel that wouldn't get into a relationship cause angels are holy!
ladiva.jpg

Also quick reminder that Ladiva can be beautiful with both a beard or beardless like she used to be in her past! WE. MUST. PROTECC!
1581629931504.png

Uberprinny

Not looking on spoilers but....if you see a Ladiva main with an ear to ear grin, red glowing eyes, and sharp jagged teeth that would be me. The smile is my way of welcoming you. XD

Uberprinny

There were GBFV preorders stocked on EBGames but with a bargain bin price tag of $79.99 plus Mulroney/Trudeaux sales tax. Ugh! Should have had pictures! Ah well c'est la vie! X.x

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Beelzebub trailer is out!
The DLC includes the character, a prequel quest for RPG mode, a lobby avatar and icon and also you get one serial code to redeem in GBF for one of the new 6 Astral weapons that will be released in the future (so basically you get early access to one weapon of your choice).

Narmaya trailer is also coming in February 27th.

He's pretty edgy, damn.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD