Granblue Fantasy Versus - New Arc System Works game

Uberprinny

Will GBFV have enough to stand amongst the giants like sfv and tekken 7? Guess time vill tell. Sooner or later time vill tell.

Macca Beam

it will never measure up to those games by simple virtue of being too A N I M E, is what the jiver/kekken would say before they go back to sniffing chun or julia or something

good to know the PC version is happening (can you imagine being a 2020 fighting game on stadia instead of steam #shotsfired)
now they just need to add some actually good characters and it's a buy for me

Ninoasker

So, Sony just leaked the secret character for the Season Pass LMAOO
nufwb3a4kdk41.jpg

So happy we're getting Zooey! Not surprised tho, since she's a pretty popular pick. I hope her VS kit is fun!
Npc_zoom_3040150000_01.png

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
LMAO, wow fail, they might aswell reveal trailer now lol.
zooey is freaking popular she was credit card bonus back in the day, if I recall correctly for one her unique versions.

Ninoasker

LMAO, wow fail, they might aswell reveal trailer now lol.
zooey is freaking popular she was credit card bonus back in the day, if I recall correctly for one her unique versions.
Yup, back in GBF's early days she was "region lock" because you could only get her with the credit card thingy in Japan. Thankfully her permanent and gala additions made her available for everyone (those versions are even better than her credit card one thankfully making that version obsolete, but I guess she's really valuable for collectors).

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Yup, back in GBF's early days she was "region lock" because you could only get her with the credit card thingy in Japan. Thankfully her permanent and gala additions made her available for everyone (those versions are even better than her credit card one thankfully making that version obsolete, but I guess she's really valuable for collectors).

yeah for sure. i have her regular version currently lol

so super excited to see her moveset.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
SORIZ TRAILER IS FINALLY HERE AAAAAA, AND HE LOOKS SO MUCH FUN TO PLAY!!! I was already gonna main him but now it's official lol. Also, Soriz x Ladiva is a beautiful ship I'm jumping on it.
Djeeta trailer coming on March 31!!!!

I can't believe the madmen actually put the fundoshi in... XD

ET4qgdGUYAcpO5_.png

ET4qhYSU0AYutB0.png

ET4qhrAUMAYqKjw.png

I'm happy they are rolling these characters out so fast, so season 2 should already start in May/June? I'm really looking forward to Belial joining and depending on how good and fun to play he is I'm gonna buy the game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD