Granblue Fantasy Versus - New Arc System Works game

human013

I know nothing about Granblue but the game looks cool. I'll probably buy this game if there is no new BB content.
Where's my P5A though?

Radiance

If I do get into this I hope the combat system is complex like the original Blazblue titles and Guilty Gear; probably wont take it serious if it plays anything like crosstag or DBFZ

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It looks so beautiful.... O: Granblue Fantasy's anime art and Arc System's great technique to convincingly convert 2D into 3D are a match made in heaven. I'm really looking forward to it.

DuczWnOU0AEeQpC.jpg

DucxS8IU0AAN7sn.jpg

Ducx8T4VAAAO4d7.jpg

DucyzMWUUAUszo4.jpg

Ducy897VsAAxMEY.jpg

Cygames are really handing out big money to the best in the game industry to make games for the Granblue Fantasy franchise. In case some don't know yet, a Granblue Fantasy JRPG for PS4 is also in the works at Platinum Games (Nier Automata, Bayonetta...) and it looks amazing.

d3v

If I do get into this I hope the combat system is complex like the original Blazblue titles and Guilty Gear; probably wont take it serious if it plays anything like crosstag or DBFZ
It probably won't be what you're expecting, as Cygames' Takuya Fukuhara has stated that it won't be a combo focused game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hate 2D fighters and 2D fighters that aren't rendered in actual 3D like SF and such but I like Gran so if the game is simple to play I may pick it up. XD Hopefully P5A will be unveiled once this is released since I did read rumors that it's in the works

Radiance

Well supposedly it's its not going to be a combo based fighter and one button specials.. More of this shit..

Ninoasker

I've been a GBF fan and player since 2015, so I was shook to the core when this came announced, a FIGHTER game, one of my favorite gaming genres, about one of my fav game franchise atm! I've already been waiting for Re:Link, but now that I also have to wait for Versus... the wait for both is gonna kill me!

My beloved Gran looks so good jfc, I can't wait to see my other babies such as Vane, Ayer or Feather, who will probably get included in the game whether is as DLC or base roster, but they're pretty obvious candidates nonetheless! I'll also be praying for Barowa and Ryan to make it into the game... duhhhh, so hyped!!! :p

Ninoasker

Read somewhere that the game could have 10 characters at launch and someone found the 10 weapons. The remaining 5:
Lowain
View attachment 26884
Metera
View attachment 26885
Percival
View attachment 26886
Vaseraga
View attachment 26887
Zeta
View attachment 26888

I'm interested in how the bow user will turn out. Maybe like Nu 13?
Surprised Metera is even hinted to be in the game at all. She’s relatively a new character... also funny how Percival and Lancelot are already “confirmed” to be in the game but there’s no news about Vane or Siegfried but I’m not surprised since both of them are the ones who get the worst treatment while Percival and Lancelot get all the love lol

Radiance

Im not familiar with the series so idk even know who i’d play lol. Played Amane, Tsubaki, and Carl in chronophantasm

human013

Considering GBF already collaborated with Street Fighter, it wouldn’t be too crazy lol. The sad part is that they probably would use Marie Rose and Honoka as the event characters ugh
I don't know what an event character is but I did a quick google search and GBF had 4 SF characters for the event so I think it would be Kasumi and Ayane since they are the face of DOA and the extra characters could be Honoka and Marie. I like the art for Ryu and Chun though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD