Graphical Changes

DontForkWitMe

Bayman only got one screenshot of himself getting his ass whupped in scuba steve mode last time around. What are you on about?

im talking about in general, Leon's been getting crapped on by team ninja since DOA4, being relegated to an unlockable character which forced to me play as the embarrassment to all black people, zack... just to be able to use him. I'd slap the shit outta the nitwit who decided such an atrocity. plus being scrapped from the story and focusing on retarded crap like hitomi and lei fang fighting over watermelons, jann lee kicking tyranasaurus rexes, brad trying to molest kokoro and other zany dumbassery instead

LunaKage

I like Ayane's new face, but her new 1p outfit just looks strange to me, if they wanted to go with Black Ninja Garb they should have just brought back her DOA3 1p. But they brought back her Purple Ninja Suit and her Trademark Purple dress so I have no complaints. Here's hoping she still gets her Track Jacket with Camo Skirt.

And I liked Hitomi's new look, both Pre-E3 and E3 versions, her pre-E3 version made her look kinda odd sure, but she's a tomboy, so it made sense to me. Post E3 makes her look cuter, but still believable.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
im talking about in general, Leon's been getting crapped on by team ninja since DOA4, being relegated to an unlockable character which forced to me play as the embarrassment to all black people, zack... just to be able to use him. I'd slap the shit outta the nitwit who decided such an atrocity. plus being scrapped from the story and focusing on retarded crap like hitomi and lei fang fighting over watermelons, jann lee kicking tyranasaurus rexes, brad trying to molest kokoro and other zany dumbassery instead

Sounds legit to me.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Im just surprised that hitomi looks almost spot on to Worldwithoutwords' rendering.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Im just surprised that hitomi looks almost spot on to Worldwithoutwords' rendering.

Lol ! I just checked. You're right.
They just made her a bit cheekier and kept the DOA5 oily blue eye color.
I think its a nice end result. :D

I kinda miss the monkey ears tho. Maybe they're saving it for an Eileen DLC ;)
(One can dream right? :p)

Arnell Long

LoL. Eileen and her lil cute self.
vf5fs-c10.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD