Graphical Changes

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

Oh, Awesome ! thanks for this ! :D

These are the pics I was talking about. You guys seen them before ? got them in HD?
Still there arent any for Bass or Tina..
7381706918_fb6a90347b_b.jpg
7381706802_7f658bfc12_b.jpg
7381706426_dc700089d5_b.jpg
7381706608_d804e65d93_b.jpg

Have they not released High Res images of these yet ?

d3v

Not sure if this belongs here, but anyhow. Large versions of the bunny costume screens from the survey thing.
Phkqp.jpg

FDQol.jpg

Honestly, the fur effect doesn't look too good from certain angles.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Man. I just cant wait till they announce all the characters. I wanna make an epic stick mod .. lol

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Hey guys,
Any of you internet wizzes out there know how to rip the background of the main DOA5 site ?
I'm talking about the dusty grayish whitish stainy background (it also happens to be the background of the character select screen it seems).

I'm currently designing a new DOA5 stick and I was hoping I would use that in my project ..

Much appreciated ! :)

Raansu

Hey guys,
Any of you internet wizzes out there know how to rip the background of the main DOA5 site ?
I'm talking about the dusty grayish whitish stainy background (it also happens to be the background of the character select screen it seems).

I'm currently designing a new DOA5 stick and I was hoping I would use that in my project ..

This one?
main.jpg

d3v

Hey, what's wrong with Vanessa!? -_-"

Didn't my Vane's outfits show you how beautiful she can be? You have no appreciation for dem thighs xD
Wrong demographic. Go talk to Capcom/Street Fighter fans. They're all about "dem thighs."

RoboJoe

Hey guys,

This?

bg3.jpg

d3v

Been wondering, does Hitomi still have her jacket from the Alpha footage/demo?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD