Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
what are the status of crosses in the current DOA? are they all censored out
leon cross.jpg

this one took awhile for me to understand, but it appears to be an xray and cardiovascular costume. i think it looks pretty cool now, though im not sure if it would translate well into a costume.

xray eliot.jpg

synce

I'm surprised no one's done a gardener theme for Leon. It doesn't have to be boring, you can replace all the gun holsters and ammo belts with gardening supplies etc. Or you can just make him into a flower pot.

Boogie

here are my 3 entries. really weren't feeling this contest because halloween costumes isn't really thing but eh. also have a 'rapper' rig ready to be scanned and colored ima submit for shits and giggles since someone had asked 'why is Rig dressed like a black guy?' that one time.

should've made Rig a lumberjack stripper tho, the idea came too late.
halloween_rig1_FSD.jpg

halloween_lisa_FSD.jpg

halloween_mila_FSD.jpg

i doubt they'll give Lisa new hair and i doubt Rig will ever get a beard but by the gods i will pray.

RetroMe91

here are my 3 entries. really weren't feeling this contest because halloween costumes isn't really thing but eh. also have a 'rapper' rig ready to be scanned and colored ima submit for shits and giggles since someone had asked 'why is Rig dressed like a black guy?' that one time.

should've made Rig a lumberjack stripper tho, the idea came too late.
halloween_rig1_FSD.jpg

halloween_lisa_FSD.jpg

halloween_mila_FSD.jpg

i doubt they'll give Lisa new hair and i doubt Rig will ever get a beard but by the gods i will pray.
I love that Lisa costume!

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
MOTHER FUCKING CHALLENGER APPEARS !!!
CFr026YVIAEcMdz.png:large

Would you like some APPLE PAI ?!!? :D
https://twitter.com/EMPEROR_COW/status/602062725938708480
Damn it! The Hype is too real! Where's my Harada hype sign? I love it! :)

Hype.jpg

This is the last Marie Rose WIP that I'll work on. Sorta sick of doing MR stuff. x.x

marieeh4.jpg

Time to do Zack and Jacky.
#BokuhoApproves

Final entry, yankee P4.

CFtG8AqUUAAjMBY.jpg:large
P4 trying to be the nonsummerjack of DOA? I approve :)
#BokuhoApproves

Brute

Standard Donor
Also, it is a debated topic, but Vikings had a big influence on Russian's people. Gladiator Bayman doesn't make sense to me, even though it's nice. So I guess a Viking costume would be amazing for Bayman.
I think whoever designed this last year, should try to give it to Bayman.

10304564_520500331387390_6848767964917648962_n.jpg
Was designed by @XZero264 and drawn by me. Since it counted as his submission, I will let him choose if he wishes to resubmit it.

Destruction you joke always with subtle trolls, I would expect that you was the first one to recognize them given your experience :p

Returning to the topic I'm working on the design of Zeo for Ein and one of Alpha, I hope to be able to complete them however I'm not satified of the first one (cause my lack of imagination) while the second seems a nice idea but that sadly I saw already used for another character (after to have realized mine). But at this point I can just proceed with what I did so far, it would be already enough to complete them as I said.

Finally I have even a monster idea for Raidou that I believe could turn cool but I'm not sure to be able to put in practice given the few time remained. If someone has drawing skills able to realize the design in this few time (the concept is for the most completed) and would like to make an outfit for the character, I renew my invite to PM me for it =)
Sorry, man. Would love to help you out, but as I told a few other people, there's not enough time left for me to work on new submissions. I'll be busy this week, and by its end it will be far too close to the deadline.
Would be happy to give you feedback if you sent me the designs via PM, though.

No, I find it apeeling as well.
see-what-you-did-there-to-vict-aguiar.png

Kronin

All of you guys made a great work with these designs! In particulart nice work @Boogie with your Mila Zombie Hunter, this is leagues beyond what I'm trying to do for Ein xD

Don't worry @Brute and thanks for your offer, I will send a PM to you. Also I discovered just now that you worked on that Leon's design (I had to realize it for the style), nice job =)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD