Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

M. Mykhaylo

Brave question, or you are pretty new here. ;) Most forumers of Freestepdodge seem actually not so fond of super skimpy, overly sexualized costumes.
I do like the idea of dragon bone armor for Momiji (though it would imho fit Rachel better) and your drawing and coloration are done really well too...but to be perfectly honest, like that, the costume looks vulgar and in it's exaggeration not at all appealing to me anymore.
I'm not so new, but i rarely post. Sorry for the vulgar looks, I'm still trying to balance my art ability so sometimes happens that I may end up drawing legs bigger compared to the rest of the body or other things like that, I'm not a pro at all and I don't have any friend/fan on the internet so I posted here to make know the costume , again sorry, if the design bother someone i'll remove it right away !

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm not so new, but i rarely post. Sorry for the vulgar looks, I'm still trying to balance my art ability so sometimes happens that I may end up drawing legs bigger compared to the rest of the body or other things like that, I'm not a pro at all and I don't have any friend/fan so I posted here to make know the costume , again sorry, if the design bother someone i'll remove it right away !

Nah, don't worry, I'm not bothered at all. ;) I was just being honest, answering your question. As I (and some others) said: Good idea, good art...but a real armor and less ass cheeks would have been even better.

synce

Well they only have until Sunday so they really should hurry.

PS: Does anyone know if the contest is going to be a vote or if we won't know anything until teasers start appearing in early October?

They tweeted in Japanese that they won't be able to show all the entries, so presumably no vote or exhibition :(

Great P4 costume, love all this artist's entries

CGGcjp0WAAEitW1.jpg:large

Seems like something she'd normally wear though so TN will probably just use it down the line. They never have to pay concept artists again! :p

Shiranui

Beautiful Kasumi! *__* Honoka though... :/

I just found this on Twitter:
CGFHhj4WEAA_T0R.jpg:large

So, @Shiranui is giving it another try! :D Looks stunning!
Yes, here I am... Trying it again xD
I'm glad you like it :) Let's see how it goes this time.
Oh my, ressolution in Twitter is awful. I hope TN use my picture I send them by mail, it has far better resolution than this mess :S

Amazing, thought I still wish'd they would add the previous Rachel costume from Shiranui aswell :)
Well, it has been proved that TN didn't like my first design i did for first contest... And I designed it as an alternative outfit for Rachel, not as a Halloween costume, even some think it fits for Halloween.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
You guys don't know yet but someone is working on the most awesome DOA costume ever. It's so awesome I've done some preemptive fan art, here's a preview

(Now hurry up, someone!)
Since when did you start participating in avatar wars? Hey @GreatDarkHero and @Pictured Mind, we have a new challenger lol

After Puño Akira monkey king, Jann lee turn.View attachment 11562
Fantastic!

They tweeted in Japanese that they won't be able to show all the entries, so presumably no vote or exhibition :(

Great P4 costume, love all this artist's entries

CGGcjp0WAAEitW1.jpg:large

Seems like something she'd normally wear though so TN will probably just use it down the line. They never have to pay concept artists again! :p
Dude, that is nice!

Argentus

Okay I think I'm done with Rachel. I'm not submitting it yet because I'm debating if there's anything else I should change, like if and how to add blue paint here and there or if I should do more detail on the mask.

Also is it obvious thats a solid mask and not her face painted gold? As in the face of the mask shouldn't move at all?

NileQueenArgentusSubmission.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD