Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

I understand why Native Americans costumes can be offensive, but how about the Egyptian themed costumes ? What's wrong with that ?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
This is why Team NINJA needs to start taking in fan designs that doesn't involve a holiday or a certain theme to it. Just get outfits from people if they have issues making their own costumes.

Jadeinchains

They should make a dedicated Egyptian pack considering how many designs there are based on Ancient Egypt.

And yeah they should start making general contests that aren't Halloween or anything. Also It's not always entirely true with the culture thing since there's the "belly dancer outfits". ( that should get it's own set as well. )

There's a few themes they could do from the halloween contests actually, It's just If TN want to start doing more design packs in general.

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I think they should calm down with collaboration packs and put more design packs. Like dayum these fighters are dedicated cosplayers. Egyptian pack sounds cool. I can see Hayabusa with an Anubis mask.
Headcanon that the entire cast are weebs, some more closeted than others.

Yes, even Alpha-152

Jadeinchains

Speaking of dlc I just remembered that since its April now we might be seeing this months dlc soon. Since its 17 outfits I'm hoping its not a collab and instead is a design pack! We'll have to see though.

Plus the dlc threads locked lol.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
It's a fetish pack, collaboration packs are only 16 costumes since Naotora is left out so she'll be getting something this time

Jadeinchains

The design pack also had 17 outfits so it could be that and I'd prefer that over whatever fetish outfit they could pull out. Not to mention I have no idea what they could so at this stage since pretty much everythings been done?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I S T I L L remember that bigass rumour where the first costume pack for LR was going to be animal themed furry swimsuits for the entire cast, some person on the fb made up random file names and people were like "w o w it confirm"

wonder if tn will ever get around to doing something like that. Maybe as preorders for DOA6, but to make up for it girls have about 40 default costumes BY the time Dead or Alive 6 Ultimate Last Round Xtreme Superb Edition by Fall Out Boy and guys have AT THE LEAST 20 defaults, chop chop TN.

still raging at how the ninja costumes were scattered across a whole season pass. pls. not sure to be mad or not.

Last edited:

synce

Started out with a plague doctor, ended up with this

nyotengu_deeeeeznuts420small.jpg

Might do Marie if I have time but probably won't

Argentus

having a hard time thinking of anything so here's a WIP of me going back on a concept I didn't wind up submitting from one of the first halloween contests. This will be my first submission this year.

Cyberwraith Leon. Not a finalized design, obviously, changing things around as I go. Just kinda working on it a little bit every day.

WraithLeon.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD