Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapstick

succubus or angel costume on honoka, marie , hitomi can anyone please design it.
tumblr_ol92vjcaSt1rkwep7o5_400.png

Yeah I was actually working on succubus Marie. It's mostly done except for the color scheme
tumblr_ol92vjcaSt1rkwep7o7_400.png

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
It couldn't be any worse than this, this is basically Marie's succubus outfit. I actually like it, it makes her look badass and liberated
dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fo-56a0bc99ab03a.jpg

And honoka has an angel costume in X3
d59e8330ef8dd10683693d3a87b2c9dbb4fe275a-1148997.jpg

Just add some heels and voila, that's their 2017 Halloween costumes. They never seemed really like swimsuits imo anyway

Jadeinchains

It couldn't be any worse than this, this is basically Marie's succubus outfit. I actually like it, it makes her look badass and liberated
View attachment 22931

And honoka has an angel costume in X3
View attachment 22932

Just add some heels and voila, that's their 2017 Halloween costumes. They never seemed really like swimsuits imo anyway

I'm not sure I'd say she looks "liberated" lol but I do think as far as swimsuits go it's pretty cool. I saw such an adorable Marie Rose mime outfit by @SantiagoAdamez on twitter! I've been working on a new outfit too but It's not finished yet. There's still ages left in the contest anyway so I'm not rushed. I'd still like to know If Tyaren's doing a design but he hasn't been on the forum so I guess not.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
He's not a fan of these contests so don't count on it
Have you heard from him? And I wish I had money, i'd pay for him to commission my Eliot, kasumi, and ein designs and i would give him the credit for the actual concepts of my designs

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Something noteworthy I read from someone a little while earlier, they were talking concerning the same types of costume types we get each Halloween

"Y'all talking bout team ninja not having enough fantasy but look at why y'all come with, belly dancers, succubi, pirates, angels, animal costumes and samurai. People need to come with something actually original and well thought if you want to talk about team ninja not having enough fantasy."

This isn't from me, it's just something I read that kinda struck me since I remembered people saying they were tired of seeing belly dancers etc

Jadeinchains

Something noteworthy I read from someone a little while earlier, they were talking concerning the same types of costume types we get each Halloween

"Y'all talking bout team ninja not having enough fantasy but look at why y'all come with, belly dancers, succubi, pirates, angels, animal costumes and samurai. People need to come with something actually original and well thought if you want to talk about team ninja not having enough fantasy."

This isn't from me, it's just something I read that kinda struck me since I remembered people saying they were tired of seeing belly dancers etc

...Was this Brad? And If it wasn't have they entered any outfits themselves?... And have you any intel on who owns the @Rebecca Black account?

Last edited:

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
...Was this Brad? And If it wasn't have they entered any outfits themselves?... And have you any intel on who owns the @Rebeccablack account?

I will neither confirm or deny who said it but it's someone who's been talking to me earlier. And no I don't think they designed anything for the contest, they said drawing wasn't really their thing. And unfortunately I legit have no idea who owns that rebeccablack account at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD