Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

chikan bass.
that is all.

i have a feeling they never recieved my entries. in fact tn never replies to any of my emails, i think they blocked my email?

TOBMAST3R

chikan bass.
that is all.

i have a feeling they never recieved my entries. in fact tn never replies to any of my emails, i think they blocked my email?

You can be sure, they got your entries. Back then, when Tani did organize picking up the entries, I received e-mail confirmations but this time around, I didn't get any. I guess they where flooded by mails, so, no time to reply.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Lol, what did you send them before? XD

I also don't think they received all entries. It is basically impossible if you think about it. Since they've allowed multiple submissions per designer many have really exploited that by submitting like 50 submissions alone. They've send in all they designed in the previous years plus new ones designed for this contest. In the end there must've been several thousand submissions this time over Facebook, Twitter and Email. There is no way they could've collected and examined each one of them, especially after Tani left Koei Tecmo. He really did his best to collect all submissions and he reported back to everyone that their designs were received. That doesn't happen anymore. :(

I hope that contests in DOA6 are again one submission per person or one submission per character. It shouldn't be about quantity but quality. There also should be other themes than just Halloween. By now every costume you can imagine has been submitted multiple times by multipe designers. The black and white swan costumes for Marie and Honoka for example. They are really pretty, but they've been there in other contests before. I feel bad for the designers who were first but didn't get picked.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I hope that contests in DOA6 are again one submission per person or one submission per character. It shouldn't be about quantity but quality. There also should be other themes than just Halloween. By now every costume you can imagine has been submitted multiple times by multipe designers. The black and white swan costumes for Marie and Honoka for example. They are really pretty, but they've been there in other contests before. I feel bad for the designers who were first but didn't get picked.
^^this
i rememeber the sarah werewolf entry that was like 2nd place in votes back in like 2015, but has still never been in the game. i hope it finally appears. unlikely though.

TOBMAST3R

Yeah that's what my mind is focused on now, The design contest. So I hope they start the teases soon.

In 2016 - the first Teaser was shown on September 29

Cthz5GqUMAQ6Z3W.jpg

https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/781501979772104704

So, we are getting something at that time around. Maybe next week or the week after next week.

Sotherius

Was all entries shown? What did Rachel got?

Also, i'm really glad for Tina's one, is the one i liked the most!

The one for Ayane looks nice, i'm not going to complain about character fidelity in a halloween costume anyways.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Honoka will look pretty funny in a ballerina costume. XD Not only is she chubby, but her movements also feel uncoordinated and clumsy. Marie, with her slender figure and dance-like movements, fits a ballerina costume perfectly.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
What were the best Lisa submissions you have seen ? I can't remember.. @Jadeinchains

...:x Lol I don't think I can answer this question fairly to be honest...

Oh, lemme do it. :D
My favorite Lisa costumes, that I saw, were:

- Lisa as a ghost
- Lisa as a zombie
- Lisa as a skeleton
- Lisa as a wandering gravestone
- Lisa as an unrecognizable pile of mangled flesh and bones with sharp metal pieces sticking out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD