Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_WORST_KOKORO

Standard Donor
Well I finished my design a few days ago. I'm planning to do more soon.
https://twitter.com/YinCrescent/status/851590689410469888
C9F1M6KXkAE0arg.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Appreciate it @Jadeinchains @TOBMAST3R , unfortunately that'll probably be my last one with Andias and Ghosty. It's just that even if one makes it in, it won't get the other costume so it puts me in the phase like "But....I want both now! dammit". Making more will just make me want all of them in the game lol. Heck, I'm not even sure if I'll win at all but one can hope.

I even have a Marie Rose one, but that one is a whole different ball game of competition with relying on slimmer chances and with the amount of costumes they submitted for her so not even sure to be truthful ahaha. It was fun though, have to admit. Thanks though everyone.

Last edited:

TOBMAST3R

tndc_2017___tina_armstrong__pirtate_by_axouel2009-db5xg43.jpg

Here is my 3rd one, somethinc prety simple, not original and understandable xD don't blame me, I wanna have a chance ! what do you guys think of it ?
Next one will be for the Armstrongs ;)

I love the way you did draw Tina in your picture. She looks so great! The hair kills it. :bradwong: The design is awesome - for me, it has more a "Soul Calibur" vibe, than DoA but I think, it would fit her very well.

Princeofhalcyon

Appreciate it @Jadeinchains @TOBMAST3R , unfortunately that'll probably be my last one with Andias and Ghosty. It's just that even if one makes it in, it won't get the other costume so it puts me in the phase like "But....I want both now! dammit". Making more will just make me want all of them in the game lol. Heck, I'm not even sure if I'll win at all but one can hope.

I even have a Marie Rose one, but that one is a whole different ball game of competition with relying on slimmer chances and with the amount of costumes they submitted for her so not even sure to be truthful ahaha. It was fun though, have to admit. Thanks though everyone.
Do they show the designs submitted anywhere or just the winners? I honestly cant find any real info on this contest or previous results other than whats on the official contest page, and no one responds to questions about it lol. would be cool to see all the entries that didnt make it. I'll post mine when its over to.

Brute

Standard Donor
hate all you want but if you're not even gonna contribute you're just being petty
Well, funny enough, I did contribute. For several years. But now you've implicitly suggested that criticism may not be petty so long as the critic has also contributed a new submission this particular year.

That's actually rather arbitrary and petty. Irony, again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD