Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Question, do you guys think TN will try to add an extension date or re-entries somewhere down the line? I know someone (really smooth artist) who's trying to draw one for Hitomi, but unfortunately he's just now informed about the whole design contest.

Maybe somewhere in July/August/September? or none at all?

Last edited:
Hey guys, here are my 2 last entry. I though about create omre but a little short of time.

EIN.jpg
RAIDOU.jpg

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I believe this one is Helena. I think the artist...."Orchestrated" the outcome! (eh? no? damn, it was a good try of a joke leave me alone).

C_I3XCQU0AAez_e.jpg

Sweet Brad costume. With a good drink, he's solving mysteries no problem. Only "time" will tell.

C_EVJYpUMAA0zJ8.jpg

Casting WIND magic up in here. Hayate, the wizard of wind.

C-QiNrYXsAE9oNl.jpg

I'M OUT OF MANA!

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
That Dorothy's hair style looks really good on her :)
It would be an easy hairstyle to make too, just shrink her braid a bit, move it to about the area where her ugly side ponytail is and then copy paste the braid to the other side too

And for added fun, actually lengthen her braids and the original single braid to the length her ponytail is, I can't stand how short it is in game, like they put it in a low ponytail, cut 3-4 inches and then braided it

KnacKrover

It would be an easy hairstyle to make too, just shrink her braid a bit, move it to about the area where her ugly side ponytail is and then copy paste the braid to the other side too

And for added fun, actually lengthen her braids and the original single braid to the length her ponytail is, I can't stand how short it is in game, like they put it in a low ponytail, cut 3-4 inches and then braided it

they'd better use new outsource for realistic hair physic even they being forced cut budget.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
The land of OZ is a place... that the dorthy kasumi artist will never get to after Mr. copyright says "fuck that" lol

KasumiLover

SovereignKnight_
Premium Donor
Me in my room on FSD in October if I see that my Kasumi and Eliot designs/any designs for them i liked lost to a bellydancer or another medieval prince outfit
20170507_093229.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD