xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Screenshot_20171003-213526.png

Let the teasing begin! This one is for hitomi

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Looks like Marie’s 2014 winning entry
I looked in the Twitter tabs for any designs that may be the entry but it's either reused from Marie Rose or edited from one of these:

IMG_20171003_215202.jpg

IMG_20171003_214630.jpg

IMG_20171003_214508.jpg

It's also probably a hybrid of the witch designs into one outfit like Eliot's 2014 Halloween outfit. Either way I don't like it much already. Kasumi was a bust and Marie Rose wasn't so all I need to see is Naotora, Eliot, Ein, and Phase 4

Mayor-Of-Mustard

AND THE COSTUME TEASING HAS BEGUN.
I know I keep going on about it but there is most likely a 0.0001% chance of my entry appearing at this point? do you think i was disqualified for using a base?
dead_or_alive_halloween_entries_by_invadertrains-db36ntw.png
genfu_pai_mustardios_by_invadertrains-db4ulck.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
AND THE COSTUME TEASING HAS BEGUN.
I know I keep going on about it but there is most likely a 0.0001% chance of my entry appearing at this point? do you think i was disqualified for using a base?
What base? And I don't think so, as long as your design isn't a blatant copyright infringement of an existing design I think it's fair game

TOBMAST3R

So far revealed:

Ayane
Bass
Brad Wong
Christie
Hayabusa
Hitomi
Honoka
Kasumi
Leifang
Marie Rose
Momiji
Tina

Another winning entry by Karissa. (most likely) Her second winning entry beside Ayane's pirate one.

C9W2hvAUIAAzkBB.jpg

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Awesome the teasing has started! :D cool as well that it is the way when they only show like an arm or hat etc. I wonder if we'll get more than one teaser per day?

KwonJigglypuff

Witch Hitomi, how exciting! :p

The design does not look too bad. Hopefully Helena won't end up with a pirate costume. That would be too original for me. :eek:

RetroMe91

So are we going to have another year where they just select from the same few artists? It always disappointing to me to see the same artist getting multiple entries selected several times over and never getting anywhere..

so far each of the costumes looks good this time, but nothing super stand out either.

Jadeinchains

So, this confirms pretty much, that you will see one new reveal a day. (Don't know about weekends though)

https://twitter.com/TeamNINJAStudio/status/915622559462211584

I'm surprised that the English one tweeted so much later since usually they seem to post near each other? Maybe... I'm actually not totally sure? I thought that they could post a design in the morning and another one at night etc but It's okay I'm just excited to see them. :p But I'm just happy to be seeing the designs! :D

gatto tom

Standard Donor
I'm surprised that the English one tweeted so much later since usually they seem to post near each other? Maybe... I'm actually not totally sure? I thought that they could post a design in the morning and another one at night etc but It's okay I'm just excited to see them. :p But I'm just happy to be seeing the designs! :D

It seems that this year they changed the time when they post the teasers. The last year in my country they posted them Always at 1 PM and now at 4 AM

So are we going to have another year where they just select from the same few artists? It always disappointing to me to see the same artist getting multiple entries selected several times over and never getting anywhere..

so far each of the costumes looks good this time, but nothing super stand out either.

Yeah i am filling the same, but.... what can we do??? Nothing......

Mayor-Of-Mustard

sometimes the english one tweets earlier and vice versa, it's weird lol

Jadeinchains

Yeah I'm not totally sure when it comes to the times, I feel like I remember last year to me the designs would be posted at maybe like 12pm each day but It's about 4am for me now that they get posted. Oh well though I always check the twitter anyway to see them. :)

Sonicfan11589

If one of my Sarah designs makes it in which I highly doubt, I'm re-posting my designs for this year and last year as proof.

Cowgirl Sarah:
sarah_lucashersh1-jpg.23089

Sailor Sarah:
sarahbryant_lucashersh2-jpg.23128

Island Halloween (Last year design):
sarahhalloweenoutfit2-png.21266

Soccer Sarah (Last year design):
doahalloween2016design2-jpg.21263

Racer Sarah (Last year design):
sarahhalloweenoutfitracer-jpg.21268

Status
Not open for further replies.