Halloween DLC 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

I didn't know what to do either, no one seems to care much about halloween in english speaking countries outside of the USA, so I have seen very few halloween costumes in real life. When I think of halloween I think of more funny costumes than outright horror.

Technically Halloween should be a circumstance related to horror themes or dark ones from fairy tales. In my country there are 2 different events where people wear with costumes, Halloween and Carnival: the latter is not as the Brazilian one XD, but rather just a moment where people wear everything and not only dark themes (so a superhero would be a matter for it). Originally had his source from the wish to get a reversal of the usual roles in the society (so master/servant, etc...).

Sgaragarru

btyQiKM.jpg
ok i did this shit with paint, but still i think it suit her pretty damn well! XD

Squizzo

congratulations Squizzo, it was obvious =) my costume wasn't a carnaval or halloween outfit .. so ... hope to see my serious costume on last round, i will use your costume for the loose hair until i get DOA LR ... thanks for draw him with loose hair ;)
Thanks. I really like your design, hope it makes it in for Last Round.

DeSharko18

Thanks. I really like your design, hope it makes it in for Last Round.

Thanks mate :) hope they consider it .. i thought he need something dirty with his hat and people supported it on the first contest so .. i'll keep fighting for it LOL! xD

Boogie

yay! pirate brad! it would've been criminal if they had chosen anything different tbh.

has anyone tallied up how many costumes have been teased so far versus the entire cast? that might give us a round about how long they are doing these teasers before a trailer releases maybe? they seem to reveal a teaser every 7 or so hours apart, like 2 a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD