Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Thread

David Gregg

Glad people here enjoy this game as well. :D Have had it since Asia release. Still find the 9+ Extreme songs to be very difficult to finish. I just can't press the buttons as fast as the game wants me too. :/

I've been trying for Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia but it murders my hands. Kudos to the people who can even complete it.

Starting around 2:11 when Miku is dancing with the skeleton is brutal.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The official YouTube channel posted a new video showing off pajama modules. I'm guessing they will be part of DLC pack 3 (but I don't know for sure), which comes out in Japan in March and in April for the west. Len looks awful and the rest are just... meh.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Still enjoying the game and slowly getting better at it. The other day I finally unlocked the last few extreme charts I was missing.

And in other news, Encore Pack 1 is out now, along with the season pass.

From the PlayStation Store:
A downloadable add-on to the most comprehensive Hatsune Miku game to date, 'Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone'!

Includes 13 new modules, new accessories, bonus EX Charts, and four additional songs:

• Ageage Again
• shake it!
• Cendrillon
• Adolescence
Save money on content for this game by purchasing the Season Pass. Content can be downloaded from the PlayStation®Store or in-game once it is released.

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone 1st Encore Pack
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone 2nd Encore Pack
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone 3rd Encore Pack
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone Avatar Bundle

Pretty sweet that the season pass gets you some avatars too. Now I'll have to unlock the new extreme charts and buy all the new modules and accessories, though the later will be easy since I have well over 200,000 VP piled up.

Fredi

Third pack of Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone will be release March 9th in Japan

Four Songs

“Piano x Forte x Scandal” (Music and Lyrics by Oster Project)
“Hibikase” (Music by Giga and Lyrics by Reol)
“Amatsukitsune” (Music and Lyrics by Marasy)
“1925” (Music and Lyrics by T-Pocket, Manipulated by Oreginal-P)
18 Modules

Hatsune Miku: “Phantom Thief Miku,” “Railroad Conductor Nightingale,” “Snow Miku 2017,” “Pajama Party Miku”
Kagamine Rin: “Phantom Thief Rin,” “Tensode,” “Railroad Conductor Golden Sparrow,” “Pajama Party Rin”
Kagamine Len: “Railroad Conductor Silver Vermilion,” “Pajama Party Len”
Megurine Luka: “Railroad Conductor Rose,” “Pajama Party Luka”
Kaito: “Phantom Thief Kaito,” “Railroad Conductor Sky,” “Pajama Party Kaito”
Meiko: “Phantom Thief Meiko,” “Railroad Conductor Red Grape,” “Pajama Party Meiko”
21 Customization Items

Head: “Punpun (Anger),” “!?,” “Parabolic Antenna,” “Party Cap (Red),” “Party Cap (Blue),” “Party Cap (Yellow),” “Snowman Head (Normal),” “Snowman Head (Smiling),” “Heart (Head)”
Face: “Fake Moustache”
Chest: “Apron (Green),” “Apron (Yellow),” “Apron (Orange),” “Apron (Pink),” “Apron (Blue),” “Apron (Red),” “Heart (Chest),” “Broken Heart”
Back: “Nine-Tails Tail,” “Hanging Cat,” “School Bag”
Eight “Extra Extreme” Songs

Future Sound: “Colorful x Melody,” “Requiem for the Phantasma,” “To the End of Infinity,” “Love Suicide in Oblivion”
Colorful Tone: “Gothic and Loneliness~ I’m the Very Diva~,” “The Snow White Princess is…,” “NekoMimi Archive,” “Black Gold”

Pictures:

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-Future-Tone_2017_02-23-17_002.jpg

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-Future-Tone_2017_02-23-17_003.jpg

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-Future-Tone_2017_02-23-17_005.jpg

Hatsune-Miku-Project-Diva-Future-Tone_2017_02-23-17_008.jpg

Manjimaru

Standard Donor
Arcade feeling in my house.

oEPW9aE.jpg

is big, very big... :eek:

Versus 43" monitor and Ayane´s Fighting Edge.

TwKNiGO.jpg

DKpvh8z.jpg

And the best parts, playing with this controller is absolutely awesome. :)

Greetings

Anura

This brings back memories, I enjoyed seeing your collection updates back when I used to lurk in the AU forums.

Last edited:

Manjimaru

Standard Donor
Thank you very much, I'm very happy to hear that. :) Good old times.

My collection is also here in the "Collections" thread.

Greetings

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD