Hayabusa: Tools of a Super Ninja

X51

3P+KK, is followable?
Also 3P+K > P+K > air-throw only works in the wall, right?

Chaos

3P+KK, is followable?
Also 3P+K > P+K > air-throw only works in the wall, right?
You can do 3P+K> P+K > 41236T anywhere, and 3P+K K can't be followed because your opponent won't bounce off the ground from the K, if thats what you're referring to?

cip

Concerning ground bounce -> airthrow, I found an instance, where you can do it from BT 8K:
6P+K4, PP, 8K, airthrow. But this only works because you hit critical stun with the 8K.

Hitting critical stun with a 3H+K type move (4PK, etc.) grants an airthrow as well.

cip

Ballr4evr had this neat combo:

Ongyoin 8P, 3P+K, P+K, 6P...

Which seems to be a natural combo when timed right. It is a bit risky, as the P+K teleport has strict timing and the backturned combos allow for the opponent to react, but it is a nice way to just keep up the pressure instead of ending the string with the airthrow. I'm not 100 percent on whether the 6P actually combos, though. You can see it here at 0:45:

Another one I've seen from Master:
When the opponent is downed, 9P, BT 4P, 6P...

I am not sure, if it is infact BT 4P, as I am not on my PS3 right now, but it is a 6P type move from BT, which means it is fast and gives enough stun to work with. You can see it here at 5:12:

Brute

Standard Donor

Which seems to be a natural combo when timed right. It is a bit risky, as the P+K teleport has strict timing and the backturned combos allow for the opponent to react, but it is a nice way to just keep up the pressure instead of ending the string with the airthrow. I'm not 100 percent on whether the 6P actually combos, though. You can see it here at 0:45:

If the opponent Tech Rolls, the 3P+K will not connect. Furthermore, you can actually block the 6P follow-up even if you're struck with the 3P+K P+K. The timing on defense is tight on that part, though.

Still a nifty set-up, but not guaranteed.
If the opponent isn't teching, you can also use ong 8P 236P 66K as a pressure method.

33P works in place of 66K, too. It'll whiff during the rising frames of the opponent, but it will leave you right in their face for a low sweep kick, high sweep kick, or ongyoin shenanigans. Risky, but kinda fun, actually.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

I really want a PS3, but Wii U has priority. I will go mad if I don't have my Mario Kart within the first couple months it comes out. PS3/4 for Christmas 2013 hopefully.

On a related note, I've finally been incorporating 66K into my game and it has made my Hayabusa alot better. I just hope that I can get better with the input and stop accidentally doing 6K, 9K and 3K instead. I also started incorporating bounds like 9K more after watching Ballr4ever and QJ's combo video to get more guaranteed damage during stuns. I feel that I've improved a lot the past couple times I played and I'm gonna try to get online with Busa more. ^_^

I really want a PS3, but Wii U has priority. I will go mad if I don't have my Mario Kart within the first couple months it comes out. PS3/4 for Christmas 2013 hopefully.

On a related note, I've finally been incorporating 66K into my game and it has made my Hayabusa alot better. I just hope that I can get better with the input and stop accidentally doing 6K, 9K and 3K instead. I also started incorporating bounds like 9K more after watching Ballr4ever and QJ's combo video to get more guaranteed damage during stuns. I feel that I've improved a lot the past couple times I played and I'm gonna try to get online with Busa more. ^_^
Nice good luck in your furtrue battles

ballr4evr

Ballr4evr had this neat combo:

Another one I've seen from Master:
When the opponent is downed, 9P, BT 4P, 6P...

I am not sure, if it is infact BT 4P, as I am not on my PS3 right now, but it is a 6P type move from BT, which means it is fast and gives enough stun to work with. You can see it here at 5:12:

As for the combo I used, everything Brute said is true. It is not guaranteed and only works if the opponent is not tech rolling, so you need to look at your opponent's tendencies, but the rewards are immense if it hits. As for someone countering the 6P after the transport, that has never happened to me so far so I think it is pretty effective. For Master's combo, I believe the punch is simply a BT P, without any directional input.

Glad the video is helping :) 9K is awesome for guaranteed combos, and 66K I like using to keep up pressure as it is a guard breaker, but only if I'm in a rhythm lol

Jaguar360

9K is great.

66k... eh....
I see what you're saying. 66K tends to derp and whiff every now and then. It is nice however to have an attack that guard breaks right off the bat and puts you in Ongoyin. I've been finding it helpful as a pressure tool and stun.

Brute

Standard Donor
I see what you're saying. 66K tends to derp and whiff every now and then. It is nice however to have an attack that guard breaks right off the bat and puts you in Ongoyin. I've been finding it helpful as a pressure tool and stun.
It's not even that, really. Fact is you're really at a 50/50 mix-up from it against most opponents even when it lands on block, which isn't that great. I use it as a gap-closer whiff punish, but for guard pressure, I find it derpy.

ballr4evr

It's not even that, really. Fact is you're really at a 50/50 mix-up from it against most opponents even when it lands on block, which isn't that great. I use it as a gap-closer whiff punish, but for guard pressure, I find it derpy.

Yep, it's really good as a gap-closer whiff punish as well, as is 6P+K ongoyin

Brute

Standard Donor
As for the combo I used, everything Brute said is true. It is not guaranteed and only works if the opponent is not tech rolling, so you need to look at your opponent's tendencies, but the rewards are immense if it hits. As for someone countering the 6P after the transport, that has never happened to me so far so I think it is pretty effective. For Master's combo, I believe the punch is simply a BT P, without any directional input.
You get +10 from the hit. IIRC you take 3 frames to go from front to back (maybe 4) or vice versa. For some reason, you need two active frames for a hit to land. So you'd have to net +12 to +13 for it to be guaranteed to connect 6P after the teleport. I tried it in practice and was able to block it, though I haven't tried holding it.

But I mean guaranteed or not, if you're not expecting it, escaping that set-up will be hard, and you get a good reward for landing it. Overall, it's a nice set-up and good mixup.

QueenJakheiho

After 5 days i think the video comes out pretty well. Ballr was extremely motivated and it was fun doing that video with him. He was open for every critique sometimes i had to guide him a bit what we need for stuff xD
Btw. I did some stuff aswell the Pseudo Force Tech part some bound and bnb combos, 5-6 Stage Combos and the bonus Tag Combo with Christie but that was only 5% of the whole material. The Crazy stuff was coming from him :)

Most funny part was i had this idea in my mind to make a up to date video for ryu, a few minutes later came Ballr online, i sended him a message and he wanted start instantly xD

And i am still wondering how fast he can use the the Ongyoin stance but its probaly practice the same ask me people with Christies Jakheiho Stance xD

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD