DOA5LR Helena in DOA5: Last Round

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm not sure if this is new to anyone, but 9K is guaranteed after BKO :4::P+K: causes a guardbreak. Also, :3::3::P: is a guaranteed launch after inputting :3::P::P::P: on CH and HCH.

Omegan Eckhart

I'm not sure if this is new to anyone, but 9K is guaranteed after BKO :4::P+K: causes a guardbreak. Also, :3::3::P: is a guaranteed launch after inputting :3::P::P::P: on CH and HCH.

Helena's 22/88(P), 6P(P) & 3PP(P) all guarantee 3P & 33P as follow ups.

So if you bring the opponent to the point of CB with any of these moves, the guaranteed 33P will launch the opponent.

This video shows some examples with a non-guaranteed combo at the end.

Rhandon

Standard Donor
This video is very helpful. I main Helena myself and I love her moveset. Thanks for the post!

ninjaguy446

Helena's 22/88(P), 6P(P) & 3PP(P) all guarantee 3P & 33P as follow ups.

So if you bring the opponent to the point of CB with any of these moves, the guaranteed 33P will launch the opponent.

This video shows some examples with a non-guaranteed combo at the end.
9P 66KPP is also guaranteed after the SDS.

ninjaguy446

Those SDS's are +15, 9P is i14 with one additional frame added for activation making it i15. It would need to be i13 with the one additional frame for it to be guaranteed.

Might as well use 9K as it is also i14 but offers more damage.
Are you sure it's not guaranteed? I knew that you could stagger escape out of 9K but I could've sworn that 9P was guaranteed. :/ that's upsetting. Lol well then I guess literally no one I've ever played against has managed staggered out of it

Omegan Eckhart

Are you sure it's not guaranteed? I knew that you could stagger escape out of 9K but I could've sworn that 9P was guaranteed. :/ that's upsetting. Lol well then I guess literally no one I've ever played against has managed staggered out of it
There is only a 1 frame window for error when slow escaping Helena's 9K after one of those SDS's so it is extremely hard to do. Even in tournament play it is rarely done. So it is safe to treat it as a pseudo-guaranteed launch.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD