"Hey! No hard feelings!" Mila General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMegaMike

Mila (3).jpg

https://2b6o.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F178797660843
Hey all! I'm excited to be here leading into DOA6's eventual release. I've been excited ever since the announcement, but we now know that my favorite character is back as well! It's becoming more and more difficult to play any other fighting game, as I'm just too ready for DOA6.

Let's use this thread to talk about all things Mila! Talk about speculation of what Mila will be like in DOA6 (awesome, I'm sure), post pics or fan art, or just have a nice exciting talk about playing "The Hot-Blooded Champ!"

Hurricane Rev

I am looking forward to seeing how Mila will play like in the next game and hopefully, we will see some footage of her at DOA Festival next week Sunday.

I am hoping she's been given some new attacks as well as keeping some of her old attacks from the previous game, such as her machine gun punches.

UpSideDownGRUNT

View attachment 26344
https://2b6o.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F178797660843
Hey all! I'm excited to be here leading into DOA6's eventual release. I've been excited ever since the announcement, but we now know that my favorite character is back as well! It's becoming more and more difficult to play any other fighting game, as I'm just too ready for DOA6.

Let's use this thread to talk about all things Mila! Talk about speculation of what Mila will be like in DOA6 (awesome, I'm sure), post pics or fan art, or just have a nice exciting talk about playing "The Hot-Blooded Champ!"
Dat jiggle tho...

Jokes aside, I hope they fix the tackle glitch and maybe make her fun to play.

MegaMegaMike

Dat jiggle tho...

Jokes aside, I hope they fix the tackle glitch and maybe make her fun to play.
As a Mila main, I hope they get rid of that too. I never liked that most of the time I saw Milas in tournaments, they lost or were using the glitch. Don't get me wrong, it's in the game and wasn't patched, but it clearly wasn't intended and looked dumb.

And she's already fun to play! Hopefully she'll be even MORE fun!

Dr PaC

Im sure Mila will have some new setups, but what im really hoping for is more strike and grapple options when she mounts her opponents

rximmortal

Hi all you guys.
Today was the DOA festival but there were no Mila gameplays so far.
Next week there will be event and we can save our hopes for now :)
Otherwise So far only 1 new string had been shown on her release trailer. It seems like 3P -> can be followed by Mid tracking kick.
It is good that we have 2nd option of 3PP now :)

Dr PaC

Hi all you guys.
Otherwise So far only 1 new string had been shown on her release trailer. It seems like 3P -> can be followed by Mid tracking kick.

No new Mila gameplay, but her new outfit was cute at the very least, lol. I dig workout cloths and they look good on her.

MegaMegaMike

No new Mila gameplay, but her new outfit was cute at the very least, lol. I dig workout cloths and they look good on her.
Her outfit was the best part, along with Closet mode to me!

Hi all you guys.
And yeah, I wanted to see gameplay for her so bad! That second option from 3P will be sick though. Super nice new tool! Good eye!

rximmortal

Other interesting thing is that her Breaking Blow has the possibility to be Low hit . Pog :) But its just a deduction. On the video it seems that she hit low , but it can be just lower animation that hits mid.

MegaMegaMike

Other interesting thing is that her Breaking Blow has the possibility to be Low hit . Pog :) But its just a deduction. On the video it seems that she hit low , but it can be just lower animation that hits mid.
My bet is a mid. I bet most characters will be mid just so it can’t be crushed

MegaMegaMike

Here's a video with some gameplay of Mila. Don't get to see too much new stuff. At around 1:00 Mila does her Break Blow, which gets blocked standing -- so Mid Punch confirmed! Right after is her Fatal Rush, which we also haven't seen yet. Looks alright, pretty standard.

Other than that, we see small things. Her default costumes alt colors are yellow and either blue or purple (hard to tell). We get to see her select animation and win pose, which look pretty cool too!

rximmortal

7K is still in the game , even if he didnt charge it :) But the moves are like 2 times faster , that applies to all characters i guess.

Dr PaC

Here's a video with some gameplay of Mila. Don't get to see too much new stuff. At around 1:00 Mila does her Break Blow, which gets blocked standing -- so Mid Punch confirmed! Right after is her Fatal Rush, which we also haven't seen yet. Looks alright, pretty standard.

Other than that, we see small things. Her default costumes alt colors are yellow and either blue or purple (hard to tell). We get to see her select animation and win pose, which look pretty cool too!

I honestly wish there was some higher level gameplay. There's nothing wrong with noob play, but a good Mila is hard to find

MegaMegaMike

I honestly wish there was some higher level gameplay. There's nothing wrong with noob play, but a good Mila is hard to find
Word. A good Mila is hard to find in 5 too unfortunately! Only when Rojikku busts her out do I see much representation.

7K is still in the game , even if he didnt charge it :) But the moves are like 2 times faster , that applies to all characters i guess.
I really hope 7K full charge is still sitdown stun greatness!

SilverForte

Glad to see her back. Hope she is solid this time around and doesn't get a billion nerfs lol. Not to say she wasn't good before but you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD